• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - November 2013

did I say my son got an 11 on a Physics Exam??:H:H
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

An 11??? OMG...I'm trying not to laugh but I think you get more points than that just for showing up???? These kids are gonna be the death of us Mama.

WHN chose Ala-teen at her therapists suggestion. Maybe it's good for her to see how bad other kids have it!

Sorry your Hot Biker look didn't turn out Mama, you tried, that's all we can ask.

I gave up trying to be hot. As long as I remember to put my pants on I feel like I'm ahead of the game.

Check in everybody...you are being graded...please try to score higher than an 11!!!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Kewl mama...we live closer to Cincinnati..weather is nuts....just rained....bleh again..
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

In Clay's defense I do have to say...it WAS physics...come on people...could we even score an 11? :H

WHN's math homework makes my brain explode. I really do need a new nickname for my child...whats-her-name is kinda mean. LOL How about Lil K?

Comment

K9 its only mean if she knows and we aren't tellin! :h

Mama, whew, kids are mean. My daughter is evil. I swear I look for horns and a pitchfork sometimes. I have no idea where she got it. :H :H :H I bet you looked hot in your boots. I cant wear heels either. Too painful. :upset:

I missed the talk of FTs hot woman. Whats the scoop???

TONY...all parents are Jackass Whisperers, aren't we? :happy:

Brittany lent her car to a friend and the girl had a suspended DL. Had court this morning. What a mess. I paid 205 to get the car (it was towed) then today another 300 in fines. I wanna beat the hell outta the girl. A HOT MESS! The officer was REALLY nice to us though and they let us makes payments. NEVER again...I swear ya try to help people and get burned.
            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

An 11...bless his heart. He mustve guessed on the entire test.

Comment

Ann...OMG I would rip that girl a new one and make her parents pay me back. I am a bitch with a capital B, just ask what's-her-name. LOL

Comment

Gettin...I am not are I wouldn't threaten to sue...I swear....I am an even bigger B than Niner
                  just ask Clay tonight when I get home:H

Comment

I think I could get at lease a 12 on a physics exam...:H

Comment

Good afternoon you curiousity seekers... :-)
                      Life is good, I am in Miami right now heading home Sunday and then we are heading to Fort Lauderdale for a 7 day cruise that she won at a company function earlier this year, yup can't wait and told her regardless of what happens with the job WE are going... I mean a 7 day cruise free ( not counting port fees) is a no brainier.
                      It may be what the Dr. ordered... Yes I am smiling as you all are right now.
                      FT
                      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

YAY FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

off to therapy...peace out!

Comment

WOW a cruise...SWEEEEEET! Have a blast FT.

The GIRL is actually 23 and I already told Brit I am taking her to small claims court. She hasn't even offered to help pay a damn thing. Im a B myself. I had to get this over with to get to the next phase. Thing is we were trying to help her. Brit has 2 cars. NEVER again. One thing I have learned in therapy is to take care of me and mine first. I may help a little bit, but nothing like that again.

Comment

FT I'm so excited for you! I love cruising! The food is amazing!

A friend of my husband told him to watch this reality show Duck Dynasty. I think there's some kind of marathon on tonight. Somebody help me please!! I guess if that's all I have to complain about I'm doing pretty good. Good night all.

Comment

Mama...an 11? Well my first thought was the test was 11 out of 12 so Clay aced it!!! Right??
                                I'm sorry about your maggots but when I was visiting my sister in Tampa years ago, I had one of those palmetto bugs crawl out of the bathtub drain...while is in the frickin shower!!!!:wow: worlds biggest cock roach !

Getting..I am just so proud of you.:l You are really working towards your authentic self. Your kids must be proud even if you want to sell your daughter on eBay ... actually maybe you can sell her Christmas gifts to help,pay for her ding dong friend...

Liz I don't know much about that Duck thing except that it involves large amounts of obscene and stupid red neck humor and low class envy...I'd hide in the bedroom with lots of tea and Netflix

FT it makes my heart glow that fortune is smiling on you and I have no doubt that a bigger and better opportunity will come your way soon. Remember the old door closes and the window opens adage...!

Dottie- we're getting the rain here now so not far behind you...I dated a guy form Ohio once...

Well, I forced myself to shop for Matt's sundries today at Walmart. The school as given us a list and we can't deviate from it. Uncalled my husband three times to check to see if the sheets and the towels I was getting were good enough...color, thread count, softness...God I was completely tripping.... It took me ten minutes to pick out his. Body wash and his deodorant - I just kept thinking that he's gone for almost a year and should I buy the Axe deodorant he likes or will that be a trigger for him once he realizes that this is no joke...this aint no party,- this aint no disco - no more fooling' around....

The finances are in order so I need to book the flight and stay even keeled as we approach the departure date. He knows something's up and we are trying to tip toe up to this starting line.

I have had a drink or 2 in the last week and a half. It felt almost involuntary to me at first - like I was simply going through motions without any true intent. Had one drink and thought...yea we ll...this isn't helping...and it's not worth the crappy way I will feel tomorrow if I keep going. so I didnt ...
                                Felt strange but also...irrelelavant ...

it's almost as though for the moment, the AL is back burner. I need to stay focused and upbeat and not let my head get depressed and negative. I swear if I go there, into that dark place in my mind ...AL will be the least of my problems. I' ll feel so paralytic, I don't even want to drink. But of course I don't want to eat or move or communicate either so...weird trade off.

Okay, need to get into PJs and under wraps. Matt's things are in the closet...hidden. I should call the airlines and book this thing but I'm so..tired...

FT Any frequent flyer miles you want to dump???
                                Love you all:l

PS- Nora are you in Orgegon this weekend ? I thought that trip was cancelled. Thinking of you sweetie.
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X