One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so much I want to comment on here.....kept seeing some of the posts while I was on break but not enough time to post.

Kradle - You are doing great to say focused and not sliding into the depression. This is just such a hard thing you are going thru. Has Matt questioned you at all about what's going on? You said that he knows something is up. I hope you can get the tickets ordered so you don't have that hanging over you to take care of. Stick close to us friend. Talk to us and let us support you. :h

Liz - my niece and her family love Duck Dynasty. I tried to watch it a few times. How are you doing now that you're home?

FT - I am really happy for you. Be sure to enjoy every minute on that cruise! Do you leave on Sunday?

K9 - how are you feeling after your procedure? Arm still sore? Heard anything from the PD yet?

Mama - Physics is hard! Don't be too hard on him. Were you able to talk to older son and tell him that he hurt you? Try telling him that you never game up on him or treated him badly when he has made mistakes in life. :upset: I hope you had a good meeting tonight. :l

Gettin - I can't believe what you have gone thru with that car. That is absolutely ridiculous! She had better pay you for this!

Dottie - sounds like you had quite the exciting day today. :H Almost as exciting as mine. At least the doggie training sounded fun.

Tony - where are you? Haven't seen you around since this morning. And I loved your pic. Jackass whisperer. :H

Strong - it's safe for you to come back now. No more maggots. :H I love your signature line by the way! "I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm not drinking today."

Glass - how are you doing? You hanging in there?? What day is the wedding?

Juja said hi. She has a lot going on but she is thinking of us and wanted me to everyone hello.

Things going ok here. I leave on Saturday for Oregon. 2 weeks with my Mom.

Love & hugs to everyone. xx

PS - I hate that you can only use 6 images. I had lots more happy faces & hugs in here before.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Didn't make it to doggie training tonight...cold had me sneezing, hacking and blowing...decided not to share that with the others..just sat here drinking tea and watching TV. Hope I feel better soon, I have a hair do appointment on Friday....that is very important...;-))
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

What's up Doc.......I've been out with my mother ( she's 80 years old) We made a day of it.....went shopping, had lunch. I take her out to get her big grocery shopping done once a month. It's 11:00 PM night every body.....Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Glad you had a good time, Tony. Good night - sleep well.

Dottie - hope you feel better. Hair appointments are VERY important.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

11????!!! I'd help Clay with physics but the only think I know is I have one every morning. ta-dum. Not feeling so great - someone else here said they had a virus or something. Chillin under my comforter - too lazy to get up and make a cup of tea. Night all!
            10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Strong - even though you're sick, you've still got the jokes. My kind of girl. :H Hope you feel better. :l
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning peeps,
                Yes we leave on the 17th and return on the 25th, we have asked for a upgrade. We have a "window" suite but have asked for a balcony type room so we will wait and see... I truly want this to be a special trip for both of us...
                To all my peeps here I wish you all the best and you are all in my thoughts and hope all is good.
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Morning everyone....This time I'm really off to the gym. Have to get them old body parts moving again. Have a good day all ! Tony
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey everybody,not much going on with me just wanted to say hi have a good thursday
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

My daughter posted this one on her Facebook site. Ok Now I'm really off to the gym ! Ha! ( My wife claims that I'm under the Fitness Protection Plan.......Ha! That's why I don't work out. ) I really do give a whirl. Happy Trails all ! Tony
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Morning all
                        Kradle, I cannot even imagine what you are going through. What makes you think he knows?? When are you leaving again?
                        Dad talked to Clay last night while I was at therapy. Video games are removed from room. Dad is meeting with teacher today at 3.
                        Therapy was good, but long. We spent alot of the evening discussing that we had to admit we were powerless over AL and drugs and that once we admitted and took action, we would be free. Lots of focus on spirituality and giving it all to your higher power, which for me would be God.
                        I leave every meeting amazed at how bad some people are/were. This gorgeous woman (Cameron Diaz twin) drank so much vodka on a regular basis that she was having seizures. She had a 7 minute seizure at an AA meeting, for Pete's sake.
                        I have yet to catch up with Nana and see how the Home Health Care meeting went.
                        And yes Nora, I talked to Grant. I asked him to give up pot and beer for 30 days to show his support for me. He looked at me like I had three heads. I smiled and said "I guess I just made my point." He got it....loud and clear. He knows "justy stopping" is much easier said than done. And please don't think I am ok with my son smoking pot. But I am glad I know and that we talk about it.
                        ok...guess I better pretend to be working
                        Nora...is Juja texting you?? Give her our love
                        Happy Thursday all......xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox oxoxoxo
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Peeps!

Wow...lots going on in here! Kradle - I was thinking of you yesterday. Remember that what you're doing for Matthieu is the best thing for HIM. I know it's hard but you'll get through this. And we will help you :l

Nora - How in the hell did you name everyone? You rock girl...I just do a generic "everyone" LOL Have a safe trip and a good time with your mom!

FT - Have fun playing checkers on that cruise!

No word from PD yet. What's Her Name is doing good lately...maybe the new meds are helping. I don't question why, I just go with it. lol

Mama - Good comeback with your firstborn...when he can go 30 days without maybe he'll see how hard this REALLY is....

Ok...coffee time and catch up around the boards. Back later!
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

checkers...good one!!

Comment

ok...more happy news..
                              Bret (hubs) had a chunk removed from the top of his hand....it looked like a wart....and he just texted me and said it's cancer......f-ing great!
                              he's not flipping out but I kind of am...hopefully they just cut out some more and we are done
                              and did I mention my son got an 11 on a physics test??:H

Comment

Morning all,
                                Sun is out here in Ohio. Cool but at least it is not raining..my col feels better today so we are off to run a few errands..may stop to see dad...
                                Didnt sleep well last night..dreamt I was in a warehouse and couldn't find my way out...wonder what that means in dream analysis.....hhhmmmm
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X