One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are so entertaining! Ahh checkers! My hubby is trying to book a cruise for us, you know so we can play checkers.

Kradle, what did I miss with Matt? Where is he going? Sounds like you have a lot going on right now.

Mama, I hope everything is ok with hubby's hand.

Well off to bed, I'm up early for work tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

Comment

Tony - poker would work too. :H

Liz - maybe I should book a cruise. That seems to be where everyone plays checkers.

Strong - I tried a non-alcoholic wine once and didn't care for it. What kind are you drinking?

Mama - I think that they will just take more off the place on his hand. I'm sure it's going to be ok. My Dad had that on his nose. :l

Well - I packed a little bit. Will finish up tomorrow night. I'm not taking much because I always overpack and don't use half of what I take. It was nice to tell my Mom tonight that I'll se her day after tomorrow.

Ok - off to bed. Maybe I'll ask hubby if he remembers how to play checkers.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm going to lunch with a friend. I might go to the movies tonight. Tomorrow I have to be up early for a families of highway fatalities event. Billy died in a car accident so I joined this group years ago. I have some dear friends that have stuck by me even through my issues. We always have a good time together.
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Have that morning cup of java..........Good morning all !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Morning loves.
            Gettin...who is Billy??
            Poker (Poke Her ???) would be fine too
            Hubs said the doctor said......"Well it's not the bad cancer, and it's not the good cancer. it's the one in between." WTF?? Anyway...we'll know more on the 17th.
            Clay's last game is tonight. I am wearing his jersey right now and Dad and I will walk on the field and be honored tonight. It's really bittersweet as high school football is ending for us. we have some divisional playoff games, so I have few more to go. WAH!
            Hubs went to meet with Clay's physics teacher and the guidance counselor yesterday about thee 11 on the test. He as amazed at how kind and concerned they were. They had no idea of how miserable Clay has been, and said that rally shed some light on his behavior. They noyed that he has been different (happier the past few weeks and they will keep an eye on him. The teacher showed Bret a make up exam with an 82 score, so we know he can do it. Clay got The Speech again last night and the video games are done till grades are better. He gets it ad I hink we wil be fine.
            Home Health Care starts next week for Nana and Pop. Thank heavens. Now someone will be with her at all times. It's terribly expensive, but we all feel so much better. Nana bought long-term care insurance a few years ago, so it will kick in fairly quick.
            OK..off to pretend to work. BYE!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi All!

I'm pretending to work too Mama, I do that all day long...I'm pretty darn good at it.

Tonight is the last football game between the two rival teams in town...it's the "Big Game" then afterwards one of the churches hosts a teen party by the aquatic center, food, games and fun...all for free until 1:00am. Maybe I should crash it and find myself a date?

I took WHN on a cruise several years ago...definitely no checkers on that trip.

No word from the PD yet, I was gonna say "I give up"...but we all know I don't. LOL Now there's a job opening for a 911 Dispatcher. I guess I will apply for it AGAIN. They are going to hire me just to shut me up.

Happy Friday peeps!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey all,lazy day today for me sounds like everyone is busy,busy ill probly just hit the 99 cents store(uh oh)but i do truly need some stuff there,had the worst headache last nite went to bed at 7 and actually slept all nite,shoot musta needed it anyways have a good day peeps
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - I thought about you yesterday when I was at the 99c store. I ONLY spent $34 though. I know you will probably top that today. LOL

On another note:
                  Liquor In The Front Poker In The Back.

:H

Comment

Hi all,
                    Cold here today...bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr but the sun is out and I have lots to do.
                    Hair do and pedi so I will be beautiful again..some good ME time and a reward for doing so well..I cant really believe I have been AF for 69 days....but I feel good and I think look better too. My skin doesn't look blotchy any more..and I have lost some weight..so all good things!!
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I am here, but my computer is posessed by some kind of demon so I may not be able to get back on
                      When were you to hear from the PD, K9??? 911 dispatcher sounds cool but after seeeing that awesome movie with Halle Berry, I may think twice about it!! I think it was called , "The Call"?
                      Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear, Niner!!
                      K9 - go meet some teenager to date :-)
                      Hi Dottie!!! Get bee-u-ti-ful!!

Comment

Mama & K9 you guys have a sick but great sense of humor...
                        Hope all have a great Friday...
                        FT
                        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I saw The Call Mama...I was actually just telling someone about it.
                          "It's already done" (you'll get it if you've seen it)

FT - Yes Mama and I are a bit warped. I was just in the break room and someone was saying their daughter wants to see Miley Cyrus in a Jingle Bell concert... and I said "Those bells don't need to be Jinglin' little miss Hannah Montana". And of course I said it loud and it echoed all down the hallway. LOL

Comment

yes, FT, we are. That's why we luvvvvveeee each other!

Comment

Love love love...:h:h:h....la la la la la.

Yeah, I'm in a mood today...watch out! :H

Comment

Your daughter looks just like you K9. Cutie! I don't know if you can BF hunt at a church youth group..LOL Might be frowned upon. Just Sayin! :H

FT you did bring up checkers!! Prolly not a good idea amongst your peers here. Its all we can think about now. :H :H

Mama Billy is my fianc?' that died in a car accident.

Hope you are feeling purty Dottie!!
                                AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Working...
                                X