One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ear wax.......really !?! I don't think about it .....unless I have an ear ache. Ha!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning.
      FT
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hey everybody,up early here i coulda slept in a bit but when my bodys up its up,drank some yummy blueberry coffee but i mighta over did it,i feel anxious as hell! could be just cuz its sturday,i loved my weekends off,but i like money too haha,hubs brought home an amazing burrito from cafe rio last nite,delicious but those antibiotics give me gas and throw in mexican food eeks! had to drink baking soda and warm water to help me out a little,i was gonna take the leftovers for lunch but maybe not a great idea,cant really fart while cutting hair haha,i did a little christmas(bleh)shopping yesterday,forgot i had taken my wallet out of my purse the nite before had to run home get my money go back and the poor girl had to re-ring everything up,space cadet i am! still just groggy from my sinuses i guess,i bought Louie a ninja turtle outfit,and a superman outfit but i gave him to him already they were too cute! well off to get ready for that hellhole i call work,luv ya guys
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You ever have one of those days when you get behind the wheel......and this kinda' crap happens to you ! Ha! You know your day is down hill from their....."But good morning and keeping on trucking everyone !" Tony
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

morning peeps...lazy Saturday morning here
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning! Lazy day here too. I had talked my Mom into taking a little walk and then it started raining. So she's off the hook.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wish it was a lazy day here, laundry and packing for checkers tournament tomorrow. :-)
                Love you guys.
                FT

Comment

Hey FT - You have a wonderful, wonderful time. Remember to check out the scenery sometimes and don't just play checkers all day. Oh - on second thought.......all day checkers would be ok too. Love you.....:h
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just popping in to say hi to my favourite people !!!! Nora - lovely chatting with you on skype recently. I am so happy that you are enjoying your mums ! You are so lucky that you see her !

Jan - hi to you too - hope everything is going well for you - I pop in here and lurk to see how things are going. Sort of miss the old days !

love and hugs to all,

sun XXXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey Nora, taking a break to take a breath can be good also.... :-)
                      I am so looking forward to this and as my sister said the timing could not be better.
                      As I have written many times before the past 2 years of uncertainty have been on the stop scale of unhealthy and to be honest the layoff is actually welcome. I am strong with you guys and I will be ok (fingers crossed) and its time to move on to something similar to what my dad had to endure.
                      I will take this week of "checkers" "pokeher" with the lady that truly loves me I love back, we will make do with what ever we have to ....Funny thing is we dated back in the 80's and somehow we drifted apart and found each other after all these years.
                      But you guys are special and honestly I love you guys for saving me, so glad I found you.
                      Sincerely.
                      FT

Comment

Have a wonderful time FT!

Comment

FT - I would say this was meant to be then. You have connected again. :h:h:h
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thats really cool ft,i love a blast from the past! have FUN see ya when you get back

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sunday everybody,i tried to sleep in but ive been having a rough go at sleep lately,not much going on in my neck of the woods,hope everyone has a good day

Comment

Lazy afternoon here for me...watching football and the weather reports, they are predicting bad storms...yuck..Having a good day so far...
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X