Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - November 2013

Glass Half Empty;1588161 wrote:
    OK - here are another couple of pics. I'll leave them up until tomorrow morning:
    These are absolutely beautiful - and you are beaming and gorgeous. How proud you must be.
    10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

HEY STRONG!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Can I come for Thanksgiving? I love sitting around all day scratching myself!!!

You go Mama...I KNOW Miss Thang did NOT KNOW who she was messin' with! She can take that shizzit out to the streets....Oh man I would LOVE to work with you...them biatches would not know what hit them! :H I can get pretty ghetto up in City Hall when I have to. LOL
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I have learned to get ghetto...i didn't used to be that way...but some of these people are fools!!!!
          yeah K9...we would have a blast!!

Comment

mornin' my little HBICs
            I'm glad your strategy is working a bit K9. I do agree that kids like and need boundaries.

Hi to Dottie, GIRT, Strong, Nora, Pauly and barebottom.
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1588362 wrote: mornin' my little HBICs
              :H:H:H

...and Barebottom aka CrackMan. LOL

Comment

Just remember peeps, things could ALWAYS be worse. You could be tied to a chair with your eyes taped open forced to watch this over and over and over all day long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE[/video]]Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube

See there's always something to be grateful for.

Love,
                HBIC

Comment

Hey everyone,man im so irritated! im tired from work and kell text me to watch louie,i told her i needed to take a nap she text back"fuck alright"so shes all pissed,bad part is i feel so guilty i love Louie more than anything but hes alot of work! you hafta constantly watch him and im exhausted,just not up for it,jeez i feel like the worlds worst gramma,should i have just taken him and tried to make it through with caffiene?ugh i feel selfishplus its raining here HARD,depressing,wheres the blanie fort dangit!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

you HAVE to take time for yourself and cannot be a doormat for your daugthter. If one of my kids used that language with me I would rip their hair out!! You watch Louie ALOT and it's obivious how much you love him....
                    sorry if I sound mean, but that kind of junk makes me mad!!!!
                    Blankie fort under construction.......

Comment

HEY...I AM THE HBIC!!!!!

Comment

what the bloody hell was that song??
                        never heard of it...a shocker I know!!

Comment

Pauly - I totally agree with Mama...if my daughter ever said the "F" word to me for any reason (much less that I wouldn't do her a favor) I'd knock her into next week.

Mama how could you have missed the Fox song? It's annoying as hell...I figured you'd know all about it. LOL

p.s. I guess we can be Co-HBIC's. You are definitely the closest I've come to someone as HBIC as me. LOL

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment sill woman
                            Pop got a wheelchair today...thank heavens

Comment

I'm glad for Pop! How is he feeling today?

Comment

paulywogg;1588400 wrote: Hey everyone,man im so irritated! im tired from work and kell text me to watch louie,i told her i needed to take a nap she text back"fuck alright"so shes all pissed,bad part is i feel so guilty i love Louie more than anything but hes alot of work! you hafta constantly watch him and im exhausted,just not up for it,jeez i feel like the worlds worst gramma,should i have just taken him and tried to make it through with caffiene?ugh i feel selfishplus its raining here HARD,depressing,wheres the blanie fort dangit!
                                Paula, Matt Did talk to me like that and you know the end of that story. Your daughter sounds like a spoiled brat but that character flaw is on her not you.

The hardest aspect of mathieus situation is NOT blaming myself- I can't help Matt if I'm filled with guilt and fear. Don't for a minute allow your daughter to manipulate you and your use your grandson as a bargaining chip...that's gross...

Sorry to sound so hard.. Obviously I'm a bit....opinionated about the subject of disreasptul, entitled children...
                                Love you. You're strong and clear...I know it. :l
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X