you too sweetie!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

One Step at a Time - November 2013

Sorry about your friend gettin,how sad
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ugh I hate a hangover. I don't really feel sick but the anxiety will kill ya. Thank you for the continued support. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here.
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Gettin - I'm really sorry about your friend. That is heartbreaking. :l

Glass - thinking of you during your hard trip too. :l
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Glass so sorry I missed reading that your friend past. Hugs to you!

Comment

It was 27 when I woke up and it's 23 now!!! It's freeeezing!

Comment

Yep ! It's cold........Ha! Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Now that's cold Tony

Comment

Gettin I am so sorry for you! We are here for you. I get that whole anxiety thing, you're right it'll kill ya.

Comment

K9 we are staying at the Monte Carlo. I'm going with my girls. One last hoorah before the older one gets married. They will make sure I stay sober. They're so good to me,

Turkeys in the oven, table is set. Happy thanksgiving all.

Comment

Good Morning Loves!!
                        About to start setting tables ,etc
                        I was going to cancel Thanksgiving due to many reasons, but now that's it here, I feel like I need to do it for my family.
                        So, out come the lines, etc. I wish I had bought flowers for the table
                        love and hugs to all that are suffering or sad.
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all,ugh tired got up to keep Louie entertained at 5:30, he helped me put the turkey in but he was being the tasmanian devil all morning,finally drove to mcdonalds and around the block and he finally fell asleep,its crazy,a few years ago hubs and i were gonna try for another baby before it got too late THANK GOD it never took!!!! i cant believe women my age have babies,id die period.anyways hope everybody has a wonderful thanksgiving,luv all of you

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning everyone and A Very Merry Thansgiving :groupluv:

Getting, I just PMd you :h

Pauly, I'd go back to bed if I were you! :H

Glass- I am also so sorry you are having to go through this as well. A wedding and then this...hugs and hugs.

Tony! Where do you find all this great stuff?! Hugs to you.

K9 I like your plan and Mama I know how you feel....I brought the family to The Great Wolf Lodge to avoid having to do the meal and the expectation thing....now, the activities here keep the kids engaged and this afternoon we will go to the buffet in the main lobby- which is huge and cozy at the same time.

I did have some beers last night with my husband of all people. it was strange and we talked a little about our past. But all in all it was nice (which may be a big fat trap, I know) still I meant it when I said that you guys have ruined my drinking. I know that no matter what...I will NEVER be able to go back to where I was...just NEVER.. We did have one scare last night wheMadison came crying back to our table saying that that horrible woman from the IIT Factor was there!! :wow: I admit my blood pressure shot up and I was ready to ring her neck but we actually didn't see her and Sedona said Madison had made a mistake so.....we'll see....still, she was really upset. Boy, we have some serious anger we need to knock out of our systems over that whole incident...me and my girls...:new:
                            God I can here all the other kids starting to pop out in the halls because the water park opens in ten minutes! I must admit that the huge canyon runs and the slides are a ton of fun :woot: we plan on slip sliding ourselves into a stupor so were extra hungry for the Thanksgiving Feast!

My thoughts and love to everyone today and beyond. Maybe a little skyping tonight if anyone feels up to it.
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hello all,
                              Watching the dog show. Love to see all the beautiful dogs but I love my mutts...they are lounging around today. Not doing much so far...watched part of the parade. A local band was playing in it..what a big deal locally...
                              Going to a friends for dinner later..grateful for that.
                              Grateful for all the folks here for the support on this journey. It is very comforting to know I can come here and vent/rant and still get support....and hopefully give some back too...
                              Happy Thanksgiving to u ALL!!!
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sounds like a fun time kradle,im jealous! drinking beers with hubs is something i miss sometimes,wed laugh and open up about stuff,now we talk and i kinda zone him out most of the time eeks

Comment

Working...
                                X