One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just woke up from a long nap. I slept in late this morning, ate some leftovers and then took a nap. What a great day. Heading out to the gym soon.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving ! Time to work it off now.....Ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

back from the arts festival..hubs is out with the boys and I am chilling at home
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am chillin to mama...it is 30 degrees here....hiding under a blanket.....bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

CONGRATS DOTTIE!!!!! So happy for you.
            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Home from the lodge- a really great time. Completely exhausted ...a did have a glass of wine at dinner...not entirely Cain what to make of it...still, my husband took my hand this afternoon and said he had a really wonderful holiday...I don't think I have heard him say such a thing in about ten years...
              The kids loved it and I went down the howling tornado at least three times!! :wow:

Wil check in tomorrow. Glad everyone had a great day and sorry Liz that you had to work...hope your home all tucked in with leftovers now. :l

Night night.
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Morning Loves
                Kradle- isn't funny how little things get noticed and how our loved ones touch us when we are sober?? I have noticed that. Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving
                Dottie- you have 91 days today!!!!:h
                Not sure what the plan for the day is. I am already bummed that Monday is two days away.:upset:
                I bought some ointment at the fair yesterday that helps arthritis,etc. I am usually skeptical of that stuff but my shoulders and neck tendons feel much better this morning. I was taking too much Motrin and I think it was upsetting my stomach.
                Clay broke up with his girlfriend yesterday, completely out of the blue. Not sure what to think of that one. I am very close to her and it makes me sad.
                off for coffee

Comment

Kradle, we've been to the great wolf lodge and its a fun place. Glad you guys had a good time. I love a good waterslide!

Mama I know how heartbreaking it is when our kids go through a break up. Someone once told me, a mother is only as happy as her saddest child.

Dottie 91 days! That's fantastic!
                  Hubby bought me a cute little outfit yesterday. We are running a 5 k together next week. He got himself something too. Gotta love those Black Friday sales. How sweet is he? We may not finish that darn race but were gonna look so cute walking across that finish line!
                  Not sure what I'm doing yet today. The family worked hard yesterday and our decorations are pretty much up. I'll finish today but for now I'm sitting here cuddling with the cutest dog in the world and having my coffee. Happy Saturday all

Comment

Good Morning all ! It's time for that first cup of Jobe ! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey all,man im so super anxious today i feel weird,i always get this way that time of the month but it feels extra worse today! feel like staying in bed but then i feel too anxious for that too,shoulda skipped the coffee i think grrr,hope everybody has a good day
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORA

LORRY LOADS OF LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU,

LOVE, SUN

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Attached files [img]/converted_files/2226957=7375-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Spent the morning/afternoon cooking soup at church...having a decorating party tomorrow so we wanted to make somethng for us all to eat...we have a committee but it seems the same 3 of us keep showing up..we are all the same age and work well together so it does work well....brought some home for dh..he is sick again....going to call the doctor on Monday..enough is enough already...
                          Staying in tonight. May make some soup for us...I cook more now that I have the patience, time and am not hungover and just dont care.....nice perk of sobriety.....
                          Need to eat....

9 days to 100....woohoo...counting..why yes I am...
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORA!!!

Mama...gosh I hate that! They break-up then we have to break-up too. DAMN

I cleaned house good, put out Christmas stuff...some of it and did all the laundry. Now ready for some GAMECOCK football
                            AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

long post lost
                              Dottie...glad you are getting hubs to doctor and Clay said he just needs a week off, so maybe they will be back together...I texted her this morning and she is heartbroken and did not see it coming, so we shall see
                              sorry about the anxiety Pauly....I have it but I take daily meds...
                              Going out to dinner..I have cabin fever. Good football day here...FSU and Ohio State won!!Happy Birthday again Nora....love you loads!!

Comment

:bday7: Nora!!
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X