One Step at a Time - November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone for the birthday messages. :thanks: Thanks Mama for the birthday thread.

Having a relaxing day. It's great!!

Scott & Casey just went to pick up pizza. We're going to watch a movie & chill.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy birthday Nora!

Comment

Sunni - thanks for coming over & sending birthday wishes. :l

Thanks everyone!! Curled up in bed - either going to watch a movie or read my book. Decisions, decisions. :H:H

Mama - so sorry about Clay & his girlfriend. They are young. Hope things are ok without too much heartbreak. :upset:

Dottie - you are just doing great!!!!!!! :goodjob:
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey everybody,sad Paul Walker from "fast and the furious"died,he was my pretend boyfriend for a long time
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I saw that Pauly. So sad......
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora , left a Happy Birthday message on your special thread but. :bday7::bday7: but hers a few more!

Mama, I wondered about that part of our children's dating...sounds like I am not going to like it...maybe it's just a bad day kind of decision though...:l

Liz, I said that to the twins the other day, that I was only as happy as my saddest child...to which Madison looks at me and says, " Well happy wife...happy life! ' seems your hubs knows this too with exhibit A: the cute new outfit! :h that is so great you guys Spend time like that together- very special and keeps you in great shape!

pauly I've been noticing more anxiety with out so much AL in my system...even with the bipolar medication, I wake up and just feel....well...anxious....I DO NOT like it either

Dottie!! Nine days...geez Louise that is just tremendous ! You can log in to the 100 day thread now...it's pretty warm and fun over there. Well done!!

Safe in bed now but really wanted to drink this evening as the girls are way tired and making life hell right now...lots of screaming, neediness...yuk...

Love you all. Night night!
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I am soooo behind. See you all in the December thread...heading there now! :h
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X