November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

oh and hi right back at ya, didn't mean to be rude i got busted at work .
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

Hi there Corri!

Salute to Mr G.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Greetings little ones.

I have just dragged my weary bones through the door.

Reading back. I hope the words aren't too hard.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1581947 wrote: Greetings little ones.

I have just dragged my weary bones through the door.

Reading back. I hope the words aren't too hard.
          Easy, gentle words, and dinner is served for a bonza lady. :crowned::hello2::flower:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1581950 wrote: Easy, gentle words, and dinner is served for a bonza lady. :crowned::hello2::flower:
            If you rub my feet, I'm yours (prepared to wash first)
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1581954 wrote: If you rub my feet, I'm yours (prepared to wash first)
              You're on! We could talk nail polish colour schemes too maybe......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1581957 wrote: You're on! We could talk nail polish colour schemes too maybe......
                I was thinking we could brush each other's hair and talk about boys........erm sorry....wrong girlfriend......
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1581963 wrote: I was thinking we could brush each other's hair and talk about boys........erm sorry....wrong girlfriend......
                  Would you really brush my toupe? Wow!

Comment

November Undies

hey hey, tomorrow's Saturday.

Just today to drag myelf through .......
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Miss Behaving;1582116 wrote: hey hey, tomorrow's Saturday.

Just today to drag myelf through .......
                      :H:H. I'm dragging my gnome through!!

Just kidding! Sick and off to meeting, business as usual. Have a good one all!

Comment

November Undies

Morning all, a scorcher here today with the chance of an afternoon storm. I love the afternoon storm.
                        I'm orf to see James, then some sewing, maybe lunch with Mr Cakes down at the Golf Club (we don't play, they just do good food!) more sewing & then the whale lovers & some excellent food tonight.
                        A good day all round.
                        Hooroo.
                        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1581965 wrote: Would you really brush my toupe? Wow!
                          Might even brush your chest hair if we can strike the right deal.

My day has begun with the discovery of six dead rats in the chicken pen and surrounds, in various stages of decomposition.:eeew:

I wish people would warn neighbours if they're going to bait. What if the retriever had gotten one.

Yours in annoyance.
                          Bridge.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Hello fellow earthlings,

Well, firstly I must admit to not feeling very earthling like at the moment. I went to the gym this morning and did my first Tabata class. Oh my goodNESS (as Red Foo would say)! It was mental - in a kinda fun way. Halfway through I thought I was going to get beamed up or somethings. Apparently, they use this method of training for the military. High, intense, interval training. The instructor who does these classes is a machine. She was taking it easy this morning as she had a sore back but she was still m.e.n.t.a.l. I wanted to give her a sore gut by kicking her in it! It was h.a.r.d! I don't think I'll be able to breathe much tomorrow. At certain points I think it took a few seconds for my butt to catch up to the rest of me......totes amazballs I tells ya! I still feel a bit wobbly and wonky. I've checked my knickers and they are indeed on straight and the right way around, so they aren't causing my discomfort! C.R.A.Z.Y stuff. I'm going to do it again - just to see if I do get beamed up!!

Bridge I'd be so mad if one of my lovelies got sick (or worse) from a neighbour being so thick! The mood I'm in I'd probably blow up their driveway. I know people, you know!

Salute to Mr G.

Hugs and foot rubs to EVERYONE else.

It is H.O.T here innit Sinney Siders? My office is now luke warm. Usually it is like an iceblock but obviously it is a scorcher out there which impacts on how well the aircon here works. I'm going straight to the deep end of the pool when I get home.

Missy I hope you really enjoy your weekend. This week has certainly dragged on here.

Love to you ALL. I reckon you should all exit early and let Monique and Letisha lock up. I'd ask Ralph to, but he's getting a back wax at three so won't be around....
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Arvo y'all.

Look, it's a bit pricey.

Chinese hospitals introduce hands-free automatic 'sperm extractor' for donors (that even play videos to 'help') | Mail Online

Comment

November Undies

I was having a chat with Michelle a bit earlier, who aside from being a keen music fan, also does some P.R. for N.A.S.A. When the talk turned to Yer Kepler space telescope, well i was all ears. I love yer Kepler action. I know a couple of folk will find this data interesting.

NASA Kepler Results Usher in a New Era of Astronomy | NASA

Comment

Working...
                                X