• Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Sweaty Betty.
    Jeeez. There's a blast from the past.
    She popped in one time over a year ago.
    I loved Sweats.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

I throbbed the Sheep. She was good.

I've just wasted a precious hour of my life watching The fusking Bachelor. What disgusting television. I need to chunder into a vat because the bucket is not big enough.

Over et out. Good night. I shall dream of big pouty lips and glued on eyelashes. GACK!

Comment

November Undies

It's like watching one of the 'Real Housewife' programmes and rolling your eyes at them (and yourself for watching)
        Odd phenomenon.

Good night lovelies.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Like I said. Dr Who is much more like reality. Actually.

Tomorrow the Lamp picks up his motor bike...that's another mid-life crisis for discussion...

Love yaz to the moon and back....watch the yoga nidra ride it's a doozie...

Comment

November Undies

Evening all,

Loved your post Frog. Good on ya.

I'm an ancient root. With a tubular.

Hey Rags. I'm working the weekend you're here, but if you're free friday sometime maybe we could meet then?

G'day RC!

And Shazza and Lilly?

Bonne stuffen everyone. Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

I'm an actually girl too Nicey, actually.
              I got it from one of my aunts originally. It's contagious.

A lot of wrapping up to do today for a very rare weekend away.

Very B, I and I, actually.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1584470 wrote: I throbbed the Sheep. She was good.

I've just wasted a precious hour of my life watching The fusking Bachelor. What disgusting television. I need to chunder into a vat because the bucket is not big enough.

Over et out. Good night. I shall dream of big pouty lips and glued on eyelashes. GACK!
                I tried but just couldn't push through.....just revolting!!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1584629 wrote: I'm an actually girl too Nicey, actually.
                  I got it from one of my aunts originally. It's contagious.

A lot of wrapping up to do today for a very rare weekend away.

Very B, I and I, actually.
                  Oh Bridge - how lovely - a weekend away! You enjoy yourself immensely - I actually insist!!!
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Actually - I NEED to know - is this like an actual dirty weekend away, Bridge?

Comment

November Undies

No, it's actually a girls/Mums weekend away. And no, I haven't turned yet.

Known these girls for many years and never been away with them. It'll be interesting actually....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning all,

Hey Jonesy, what happened with the date you were supposed to be going on a few weeks back? Well? Have a ripper with the girls. Lawns will be freshly mown for your return.

Grey sky's and drizzle here. I'm moving north.

Take care everyone. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Ava good one Jones. What does the boy do while you're away? He & the Labrador could keep each other company, sleep in your bed, eat cocoa pops for dinner.
                          I watch The Bachelor. Actually, I think it's hilarious...I get at least one good belly laugh out of every episode. Unfortunately the actual bachelor guy I find extremely annoying.
                          Morning Froglette, Nicey, Happs, G-string, Raggsy, Missy and everyone else.
                          Ah Sweaty Betty...I've got time for anyone who comes up with a name like that. She was a pearler...
                          And the Sheep...she was funny.
                          Beautiful morning here, we had a couple of days of really soaking rain & the garden is looking pretty happy. And that makes me happy.
                          School, work etc beckons.
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

I've been loving our evening rainstorms here too Cakes...

I'm taking a poll...do dickheads and arguing teenagers drive you to eat Quark Cake for breakfast?? Vote now....

Comment

November Undies

Yes, I vote YES!!!

Actually, you need consider my vote v.carefully. I could live on cake - any kind of cake, anytime at all. All day long...... I'd do anything for a big chunk of quark cake right now!!

If there is any left Happs, would you consider a priority delivery to my desk of impordance?
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

On its way...it could get smelly though...

Comment

Working...
                                X