Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Good morning Roo's,

And a fresh, crisp morning it is here. Aspy, do they need to drain the fluid? Will that help? That would piss me right orf. Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

Have a peaceful, happy and relaxing weekend everyone. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

mornin' - and a happy weekend to you all.

Sorry about the knee Aspy - that sounds painful!

I just noticed that I've now shared my particular brand of nonsensical BS over a thousand times in here and am therefore officially a senior member. :sorry: :bday3:
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Congratulations Glassy :H:H

Aspy - ice is good, but I also use this anti-inflammatory cream called anti-flamme.

Anti-Flamme - Herbal Muscle Relief Creme - Australia

Off for a swim in a minute, and then my big mission for the day is going to buy several bags of bean bag filler to fill the giant bean bag I bought over the internet this week :H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Ding, ding, ding ..... Round 2.

Yesterday went to crap in a basket... Here's hoping I get off on the right foot and have a pearler. As Mr G would say.

Please note - I h.a.t.e. my job!

Nice dreary morning. Means a slow start for me and my critters.

I dragged my juicer out of hybernation last night. Made the super model blend that was on the tele. Cucumber, kale, celery and ginger....gack! Will have to persevere as I have a bunch of each. When we all get together for the Chrissy do, I'll be the one wearing a version of the Victoria Secret get up and I will have changed my name to Nicest!

Have a bewdiful day everyone,

Spread love - everywhere!!! It makes the world go 'round.
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Sending many good vibes to our Bridge. Hope she is having so much fun her toes hurt - in the best possible way.
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Morning all! Congrats Glassybum!!

Have to agree that the BMI scales do seem to be a bit of BS too. Has the doc got you on meds for the knee Asp? I still knock back the Voltarin if my back or knee give me grief, which doesn't seem to be so much lately. I know, yep the bendy stuff, but I don't push to prove anything to anyone anymore either. But - I will investigate your cr?me too Missy!

The sweet smell of oil fumes are wafting through the house as the Lamp and Operation MLC (mid life crisis) takes shape. Weirdly, the Dept of Roads sent him two licences, one open and one learners...on the open he could have got a bigger bike and take passengers, on the learners none of that for one year. I think I need one year to get my head around this new person.

And Bridge has no Wifi :H which is a good thing...

Off to yoga camp, be well people...

Comment

November Undies

X-post Nicey! Go Kale girl, go!!!

And to be honest, if you want that juice to taste any good you might consider throwing either a frozen banana or a handful or frozen berries in...:H

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1585477 wrote:

Weirdly, the Dept of Roads sent him two licences, one open and one learners...on the open he could have got a bigger bike and take passengers, on the learners none of that for one year. I think I need one year to get my head around this new person.
                  Morning Happs, just to stick me beak in, and with respect not knowing the Lamps riding experience. Great stuff on the bike, i love riding and it's a fab experience, however, it is also a little hairy riding in traffic around town no matter what our riding skills are (usually cars that cause bike accidents, not always, but often). Has the Lamp done much riding before? Either way, if he hasn't, or not ridden in awhile, has he done a basic riding course? Used to be part of obtaining learners permit when i went for it years ago, so maybe he has. If not, i cannot recommend a beginners/basics riding course highly enough. Honda run one here called H.A.R.T. Safe travels to the big fella, and have a beaut weekend.

Yo Noicey!

Morning Glassy!

Hi Missy. Orf for a swim at the aquatic centre meself. A bit too cold still for laps in the bay.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1585193 wrote: There i was sitting on a step scoffing down a couple of beef burek's when a bloke wanders up enquiring about my welfare. He asked if i was homeless. I suppose i can look kinda rough around the edges at times, and dressed as i was in old shorts, old runners, old gym jumper and baseball cap with me handlebar mo, i suppose the enquiry was kosher. The bloke himself had been around the block a few times and was carrying a stubby and half cut, but his intentions were pure. He apologised 20 times for disturbing me and i countered each time with 'not at all.....i appreciate your concern and taking the time to come over and have a yap' etc......I was slightly taken aback when i noticed him talking to every man, woman and their dog in the street later. Here i was thinking i was special.
                    :H:H
                    We had the best thunder storm here last night. Went for hours, I watched a doco on Michael Hutchence...he was a sexy sexy man.
                    Missy I loooove ch?vre...just always called it goats cheese. Excellent in a salad.
                    I'm gonna go put some on some toast right now.
                    Fangin'
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Hi my lovelies. Here's a little wedding snap for you. I'll have to delete it later because I don't like having photos hanging around on the interwebs, what with being an innernashnul woman of mystery and all. eeky:

But aren't the young un's just all cute as buttons?

EDITeleted

Comment

November Undies

Beautiful - beautiful. :h Where is a pic of you? I really want to see one of you. :l
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Your wish is my command lovely Nora:

It was VERY windy so the hair is a bit awry, despite the best efforts of my hairdresser's "pins and concrete". LOL

But yep - here is the mother of the groom in all her glory!

EDIT: Deleted

Comment

November Undies

Oh Glass - you are so beautiful!! What a lovely day it must have been. :l
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

And you didn't fall down in your fancy shoes....
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Gorgeous stuff, Glassy. Bloody lovely - all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X