X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Morning all,

Sorry to hear that sad news Glassy. Take care of yourself. :l

A bit of company and tucker should perk you up Frog.

In work today i am to be sure. Rain here. Where is spring? Oh yeah that's right, it's in me little heart.

Wishing all a safe, sober and magical day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Sad news, Glassy.

Morning Mr. G - your meet up with the Raggsies sounds great.

Got all the talking done yesterday so today should be nice and quiet. She's brought her little doggie with her so it's nice to have another animal around. Weather permitting we plan a big day of weeding - manual and chemical. YAY!

It should be an interesting visit because I'm a fowl and she's an owl. Guess we'll meet up at lunchtime. Have a ripper Saturday one and all.

Comment

November Undies

Oh dear Glassy. I'm so sorry.

That's it.
        I'm going to give the draw a good hard clean up and a smudge with sage today. A jolly good cleanse and healing of our energy.

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Thanks Bridge - you're a doll for sure.

Gorgeous storms here. I spent the morning in the garden, re- potted stuff, moved stuff, tidied stuff. Just in time for the rain.

Jug is on. I am bathed. Life is good.

Eyelash kisses to all the girls and bear hugs to all the boys!

Of course - salute to Mr G.

Love you all. It's great to have you around !!!!!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Geez Jones I thought you were passing a big joint. I thought Miley must have jumped in the drawer!! (Slutty Miley, not Disney Miley)
            Breaking Bad - loving it.
            Have a good 'un peeps.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

I must put Breaking Bad onto my Xmas watch list. Along with the 2nd season of Homeland. I'm off from the 20th till the 6th ?.. Mr B will no doubt be working so I plan to have the sort of holiday I had when I was a teenager - reading, watching DVDs and going to the beach :-) We are on a direct bus route to Coogee, where the women's pool is - a place I used to hang out a lot in my mis-spent middle age, so I am going to re-acquaint myself with it

Sydney Outdoor Pools – Ocean Baths and Swimming Pools – Sydney.com - Sydney.com

I braved Sydney roads today and went on a 17.7km bike ride. It was lovely!! Lots of adrenaline around traffic, but an impressive number of bike lanes. I've worked out a route that I can bike to work away from high density traffic, and only one set of traffic lights. I plan on steeling my nerves to try that next week - today made me feel a bit more confident that I can do it
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1588929 wrote: Geez Jones I thought you were passing a big joint. I thought Miley must have jumped in the drawer!! (Slutty Miley, not Disney Miley)
                :H I thought it was another Pinterest experiment gone wrong...

Sorry about your mate Glassy.

Working a bit today and just stopped to shop for food - never any food! apparently - and look after my dog. He's a bit crook, not eating and generally looking sad. Not like him at all.

Gorgeous day apart from that. Good to hear your all eating, swimming, gardening, biking and getting out and amongst it. Mwah

Comment

November Undies

Reggie;1588997 wrote: I'm going to roll the biggest Joint the undies have ever seen
                  well count me in, baby!
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1588918 wrote:

Eyelash kisses to all the girls and bear hugs to all the boys!
                    Any chance I could grab one of them bear hugs instead of the eyelash kiss Nicey?

I could really do with a big hug 'round about now.

Comment

November Undies

Reggie;1589006 wrote: Glassy Huggs to you
                      Hope you are OK always hurts to lose a friend
                      Grieving sucks never seems to help
                      Take care
                      Thanks Reggie

Comment

November Undies

Evening all,

I offer you bulk huggage Glassy. :l:l:l:l:l:l

Were you close friends?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Here's a spesh hug from Niceyland Glassy! Actually, have a few, they really do work wonders - Oscar taught me how to do them properly and goodly!!
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Thanks my lovely friends. All hugs gratefully accepted.

Funeral is Thursdee arvee, so will probably fly down on Thurs morning and then come back on Frinight. I am very blessed to have wonderful friends that are taking time off work (yea, tough job, I know) to have brunch with me on Friday.

Hmm, better book flights asap I guess!

Comment

November Undies

Morning all.
                              The dog let me have a sleep in, so lucky me.

Hope your visit is enjoyable and relaxing Froglette.

How lovely that you are still in contact with all these friends, Glassy. I really appreciate the kind of friends that you might not see for a long time, but when you do, nothing's changed.

Cakes, I had an idea it would be you who would look at my smudge stick and see a doob.:H:H
                              Either you or Mr G:H

Hello Reggie bum. Are we sailing today? Because if you are I will come to the right dock this time

Nicey, you still go to gym, don't you? Do you have any gym equipment at home?

Well I've decided that I am an isolater. And this week my mini mission is to isolate less. Some interesting reading on the reprised Byrdlady thread about staying sober.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning all! nothing profound to say except the dog is still sick but has moments of looking like he's better and we - the whole family - got up to watch the Dr Who anniversary ep and cook pancakes...isn't life a blast? :H

Now I'm flipping a coin between a Selfish Sunday of yoga practice and working around the yard with the menfolk...decisions, decisions...

I'll hold you to this weeks mission Bridgee...

Comment

Working...
                                X