November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Morning all! gorgeous day and just about to jump into the trenches...

Asp, I fell victim to the tv and its lurid advertising and bought a Nutribullet. I remember reading on some of the threads at MWO and K9 mentioned something like it too. We use it at least three or four times a day for various drinks or to crush nuts or seeds. Have to say its really the only way I'll eat that much vegies and fruit in meal, you just cant eat that much. We always buy heaps of bananas and I just freeze them without the skin so that makes any green juice or smoothie cold without adding ice cream. Actually smashed up frozen fruits are like ice cream anyway. I just throw some cinnamon in.

Happy busking and rocking all...

Comment

November Undies

Glass Half Empty;1590317 wrote: Just what I need in my life. More procrastinators! :H
      :H:H

Morning Happs. Have a corker mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Glass Half Empty;1590315 wrote: talking of cheap seats, just booked my flight. Row 45. That's what procrastination will get you!
        Do you have to help out if there's a crash?
        I wonder how many people say that they will and then just leg it through the door when push comes to shove?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Also, going to court this arvy to sue large insurance company for falling off my chair. Not sure what look to go for. Rich and well educated (hence greater potential loss of income), poor and broken (row 45 in economy) or Erin Brockovich (but with less underwear showing). Any thoughts?
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

You could do the whole foul mouthed Brokovich thing where you sit them down in their own spinny chairs and tell them 'I had those chairs bought in specially for you folks. Came from a dodgy factory in China'
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1590327 wrote: You could do the whole foul mouthed Brokovich thing where you sit them down in their own spinny chairs and tell them 'I had those chairs bought in specially for you folks. Came from a dodgy factory in China'
              Damn - I knew I should have watched the movie again last night. Too late now, I'm going for my signature look. Target and pearls. What does the Gok say?
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Ahhh errrr Tar-jaaaaay.....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

aspman;1590308 wrote: yes i have been easing into the juice thing for a few days, eating mostly fruit and veg. I watched the doco "fat, sick and nearly dead" i thought it was a bit interesting.
                  Didn't see it unfortunately. Would have been a good wake up call for me.

Comment

November Undies

It is on netflix

Comment

November Undies

Sorry - distracted by this

James Franco, Seth Rogen Hysterically Recreate Kanye's 'Bound 2' Video

and good morning back to you Mr G...what is it with men and bikes?

byebyebridgetjones;1590322 wrote: Do you have to help out if there's a crash?
                      I wonder how many people say that they will and then just leg it through the door when push comes to shove?
                      You pay extra for those seats if you book them Bridge. We got into them for nothing on the way up to Cairns earlier in the year. Spoilt us with the extra leg room and yep, I did wonder what would be the case if push did indeed come to shove?

Comment

November Undies

lucky 2.0;1590337 wrote: It is on netflix
                        :H great, another distraction...thanks Lucky...

Comment

November Undies

Mr G, I figure you for a Springsteen type.
                          Gee Glassy, hope all goes well with the chair thingy.
                          If you book a seat in the last row, you only have one person sitting next to you and no-one behind pushing you to get out when the plane lands. Oh, and take a mag with you to sit and read while everyone else is disembarking.
                          OK off to book xrays and MRI's.

Comment

November Undies

lucky 2.0;1590337 wrote: It is on netflix
                            Thanks Lucky. Don't know if I can access netfix here. I'll give it a crack.

Comment

November Undies

Found it on youtube.

Comment

November Undies

Morning Rags, is the MRI thing still the shoulder?

Comment

Working...
                                X