November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

And Glassy you have a new outfit & some killer heels. Throw the shoulders back & enjoy your boys special day...nothing can ever replace his Mum. Any chances of an unknown silver fox in the crowd to perve on?
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1580901 wrote: Yessssssssss....she gets it:goodjob::H
      Just making sure :H:H
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Good one Cakes :l hope your back comes good. Being kind to yourself is so important and its a hard lesson to learn.

It is just weird, always being responsible. I started to do what I normally do, trying to think of what I'd done wrong, should I have done something, all sorts of blame and from past experience I know that when I do that, I ended up looping around to trying to block thought by drinking into oblivion. Coz I couldn't stand being at fault. And didn't realise that sometimes there is no fault, its just shit and shit will happen no matter what measures you put in place. My head's in a better place now. But the Lamp's pulling down the chook shed. I cant play that game anymore. Not providing fox smorgasbord ever again.

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1580902 wrote: And Glassy you have a new outfit & some killer heels. Throw the shoulders back & enjoy your boys special day...nothing can ever replace his Mum. Any chances of an unknown silver fox in the crowd to perve on?
          Thanks - but knowing my luck if I throw my shoulders back I'll put my back out. Not sure about the potential foxes, but there are known knowns and unknown knowns, so who knows? I'm sure if I sit like Bella it will flush out any possibilities! Actually, that might not be all it flushes out so maybe not. :H
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1580902 wrote: Any chances of an unknown silver fox in the crowd to perve on?
            NO!!! :H:H no fucking foxes...

Comment

November Undies

:H Glassy.

Is the Lamp pulling that shed down already?
              You need to worm him Happs.....
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Happs please don't blame yourself. You're right - sometimes shit just happens. And foxes have to eat too, and maybe this one had babies to feed.

Comment

November Undies

Glass Half Empty;1580910 wrote: Happs please don't blame yourself. You're right - sometimes shit just happens. And foxes have to eat too, and maybe this one had babies to feed.
                  I did think that. Right after the thoughts of destruction flashed through the brain...

Ok, so in the name of indulgence, this is breakfast/lunch

Its the leftover crumbled Anti LCM bars, topped with jersey cow cream and frozen raspberries...going to eat it and have a nana...maybe pull a cat pose or two...

Worming on the agenda Bridge...the man never sits still...

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1580907 wrote: NO!!! :H:H no fucking foxes...
                    Sorry Happs - bad choice of words. Maybe there'll be a silver stallion lurking in the background. Just as a matter of etiquette, on a scale of 1 to 10, where would we place the MOG getting it off with a wedding guest?

EDIT: Assuming, of course, that it's not the bride's father.
                    FURTHER EDIT: or the groom

Comment

November Undies

Depends what you do with the stallion and where...church, reception or privately?

Comment

November Undies

Why? Is the groom's father single?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Seriously Happs - as if I'd do it in church!! D'uh - have you seen how damn hard those pews are?

Anyway it's not a church wedding, they wangled a dispensation to have a priest marry them on unconsecrated ground (ie Shafston House)

Bridgey I'm assuming the groom's father is still married (and the silly cow is welcome to him) but the bride's father is married too. To the bride's mother - so that could get awkward!

Comment

November Undies

Glassy, I KNOW how hard those church pews are

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1580925 wrote: Glassy, I KNOW how hard those church pews are
                              Well aren't you just the little dark horse! :bigwink: I think we all know where YOUR happy place is now don't we? :H

Comment

November Undies

Well enough of this frivolity - I'm off to phone interview a research victim.. I mean participant. Be good in the meantime if you can possibly manage it.

Comment

Working...
                                X