Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

The Kooyong colt Anthony Peacock.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1583241 wrote: Who was the polly, Bridge? You've got to give us a clue ....
      Please tell us how you are...
      I've been so worried about you.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1583249 wrote: That's what I've discovered today......
        On balance....we are GOOD...
        No doubt.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

Reggie;1583253 wrote: shit Geestar have you been on that find ya generationbal gene site thinginggy .? Thats some generational connection there ..did jimmy play fiddle at the local bar to supplament his coppers income then?
          Dunno if he was a muso Reg. Details pretty sketchy.

Comment

November Undies

:H
            Reggie;1583256 wrote: Yes Froggy hows the cards falling then..... I too have been warcking I mean wacking my brain as to how you feel.

You always come across as a emotional enigma .

I dont mean that in a nefarious way.

Just curious.
            tells us to fusk off if you choose:H
            I love a Frog that sets boundaries in the pond of life.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning all,

Great to see Bridget finally crossing over to the dark side with some inspired deletage last night. Reg and i have long been entranced by it's crazy spell.

The 11th of the 11th. today. Lest we forget.

Have a noice one out there y'all.

Comment

November Undies

Happy Monday peeps.

Salute to Mr G.

Hope you're feeling better Happs.

Spesh thoughts and hugs to Cori.

Nice rain here today.

Be happy, be kind but mostly be true......
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1583241 wrote: Who was the polly, Bridge? You've got to give us a clue ....
                  Joan Kirner?

Morning Noicey! Have a beeewdy.

Comment

November Undies

Personally I think it was a three way - guest stars were Amanda Vanstone and John Howard...

Morning Nicey, morning Mr G...morning deleterers everywhere...

Comment

November Undies

I'm just about to head off to Byron for some R and R and hopefully lots of zzzz's. Will try and check in while I'm there.

you lot behave while I'm away, OK?
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Good afternoon Undies,
                        Geez, how come I'm always so far behind in the drawer?
                        I'm just not logging on very often, and then have to catch up on emails etc.

Just found out one of my SILs who is a heavy smoker has cancer of the larynx.....which has not inspired Mr Rags to even contemplate cutting back on the fags.

Get the ute back tomorrow (at last) all fitted out... beware... photos will be put up for all to see.
                        Col at the RFS reckons I'm a redneck... you'll see why in a couple of days.

Mr G. I better give you my mobile number so we can arrange to meet somewhere.

Corrie, howz the new job?

Missy would you and Mr Missy like to come down sometime during Xmas/New Year?

Comment

November Undies

Gidday Rags.

Geez, hope your SIL will be ok?

Redneck eh? Don't tell me, you got flames painted on the bonnet?....and so you should.

Yes, give me ur number along wit your schedule so far as you know it henceforth and forthwith.

Yo!

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1583683 wrote: Gidday Rags.

Geez, hope your SIL will be ok?

Redneck eh? Don't tell me, you got flames painted on the bonnet?....and so you should.

Yes, give me ur number along wit your schedule so far as you know it henceforth and forthwith.

Yo!
                            Don't know about SIL. Have been trying to ring last few days but go to message bank.
                            Not quite flames, but I did go a bit overboard. Pic tomorrow when I get it back.
                            Will PM you tomorrow after seeing what we are doing... no real itinerary... just a weekend away... any ideas?

Comment

November Undies

You know there are some days when just nothing goes right? I just had one. It started with there not being any milk in the fridge at work so I couldn't eat my muesli, and went on from there. I was going to go to the introductory meditation class tonight, but I'm just going to dig myself a hole and hide in it instead.

Rags, that's not good news about your SIL. Looking forward to seeing the truck pics though! Thanks for the invite around Xmas ??.at the moment we aren't making any plans because Mr B expects to be in employment soon now that his registration has come through, so what we do may depend on what work/shifts he will be on. But as it is so close to Xmas we are sort of expecting that he will be expected to work right through it. We are also hoping that his boy will be with us for Xmas this year, although chances are his Mum will organise something so that he has to be with her for the 9th year in a row.

Glassy - hope you are enjoying your R&R. Byron BAy is very close to the top of our list of places we want to go for weekends away in 2014.

I missed the deleted deletage - was it important :H

Bridge - I feel for you with the family stuff. I just had a gutsful of it over the past 10 years (mine and Mr Bs), and one of the attractions about coming to Sydney was that the only family members we have here are of the relatively sane variety. I'm really enjoying being at a distance from the dramas that get created.

Happy - hope you get over your bug soon.

Reg - I keep waiting to get a trip to Melbourne handed to me on a plate, but my employer is not being cooperative :H But one of my nieces there is having a baby in January, so I might fork out for a trip myself

:wavin: to everyone else!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1583250 wrote: The Kooyong colt Anthony Peacock.
                                Bingo

Jeez. One little deletage' and the wheels fall off.

Well my father was out cleaning the pool at 10pm last night (as you do), went down like a bag of shit and had to go to hospital bleeding like a stuck pig from everywhere. Frantic phone call form my mother ensued.
                                Why do you do it boys? Why?

That's shocking news Rags. I can't believe Mr R is still on the durries.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X