November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Evening all...not good about your Dad Bridge or your SIL Rags. Thanks everyone for the good wishes on the bug, it seems to be departing and nesting on the other members of the family I'll be switching to nursing mode shortly...

Have another go at getting to the intro meditation Missy. It really does help.

Anyone watching the news from the Philippines? Bloody devastating...

Comment

November Undies

Evening y'all,

Hope your dad's ok Bridge.

Missy, you might enjoy this. And it's free.

https://chopracentermeditation.com/

Rags. Re any idea's whilst you're here. There are a couple of swingers clubs you could have a look at. Usually on a sat night. Otherwise, you and Mr R might enjoy just wandering around the city. Victoria market is worth a look as Jonesy will attest to. (She might have the mail on the best swingers clubs going on down here at the moment too). Anyway i'm shouting you lunch, whether that be a student style picnic basket full of sangers, yer Chinese Australian trad lunch of lamb cutlet's, peas, and fried rice, or yer cordon blue.

Hi Happs. Yes, it's devastating what's happened there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Hi my undie friends.
        Tomorrow I'm starting again. I am not helping myself or taking proper care of myself.
        I hope I can get some control back in my life,it's been too chaotic.
        Whatever way my future pans out , what's been done has occurred for a reason, i can't change it.

Bad news about your SIL Ragsy, those sorts of cancers are never nice.
        The new job was ok,thanks,not too stressful just yet.

Until tomorrow then.

Comment

November Undies

Puter has just caught up.

Ouch for your Dad, bridge.
          Hi lovely missy, hope you have a better day tomoz.
          Glad you're on the mend happy.
          Looking forward to your redneck revealing ragsy.
          How goes it,g bloke.

What is happening in the Philippines? Better switch on some news.

Comment

November Undies

All good here thanks Cozzstar.

Take it easy there, and wishing you a noice, relaxing evening. There's a free 21 day meditation link i posted a bit earlier with Deepak Chopra you might find interesting?

Serious typhoon recently in the Phillipines.

It's all buy/sell, buy/sell here. Financing the Undies bus.....

Goodnight y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

coriander;1583734 wrote: Hi my undie friends.
              Tomorrow I'm starting again. I am not helping myself or taking proper care of myself.
              I hope I can get some control back in my life,it's been too chaotic.
              Whatever way my future pans out , what's been done has occurred for a reason, i can't change it.
              That's the stuff.
              So much depends on moving forward. Looking after yourself in a way that might seem selfish by contrast, but it's only what healthy people do for themselves all the time.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Hmmmm. Just woke up with a massive headache and sure enough blood pressure is through the roof again Had a feeling the last couple of days. Never mind, back to basics.

Very nice it is to be up early with the birds.....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Good morning Bridgey, Corri and all to come.

Geez, Bridge. Has that headache fooked orf? Are you okay? Take care of yourself today.

Grey sky's, cool and windy here today. Geez, gotta be something i can do to assist in the Phillipines. Looks like a humble donation to the relief effort for now.

Have a corker out there all.

Comment

November Undies

[QUOTE=Miss Behaving;1583705]You know there are some days when just nothing goes right?
                    Thanks for the invite around Xmas …….at the moment we aren't making any plans

Bridge - I feel for you with the family stuff.

Reg - I keep waiting to get a trip to Melbourne handed to me on a plate, but my employer is not being cooperative :H But one of my nieces there is having a baby in January, so I might fork out for a trip myself

QUOTE]

Yep, I have those days too often :H

OK I'll leave the key under the mat if you come down and I'm art the shops.

Go Tiger air... very basic but cheap as chips. That's why Mr Rags and I are going next weekend to see Mr G ( well me at least) and Mr Reggie, and an art gallery or museum or two.

Oh Bridge, Is everything OK with you? How is your dad?

Comment

November Undies

Off to pick up the ute. Then up to Sinney to visit my mate in Newtown. He's doing up his kitchen and taking a sickie today... might take him to Atom Thai for dinner.

Comment

November Undies

Morning Rigs!

You're here this weekend? Cool, i'm not working, though sunday i rehearse with 2 bands. So for me, fri, sat is free, and sun evening. Will be great to see you.

This TED talk is great. You might like this Cozza. It goes for 20 minutes, and all interesting i reckon, but some great stuff from around 16 minutes on....

Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability | Video on TED.com

Comment

November Undies

Morning all.
                          I'm going to see James this morning.
                          And I'm gonna take AB today. I went to my mates birthday do on Sunday night & got so drunk I don't remember going to bed....it's been a long time since that happened and it's a really awful feeling. Hideous. So I'm with you Cozza.
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Morning!

Feeling a more resilient today. Mr B cheered me up last night with a video tour around the international space station :H Actually it was quite neat - the station is now fully oxygenated so they can wear normal clothes and not space suits. The most hilarious thing was watching a woman up there who had long curly hair - try to imagine what hair looks like in zero gravity :H:H

Thanks for the meditation challenge link G. I'm going to give it a go. I know so many people who are convinced about the value of meditation not to, but I need to be a bit more disciplined about making time for it.

Corrie - good for you for making the effort again. You are worth it! I find that if I can just stop myself from thinking too much it can help too - it is all too easy to descend down a negative-thinking spiral. Sometimes the "fake it until you make it" adage works.

Bridge - did you go onto the blood pressure pills? When I first went on them my BP bounced around quite a lot for the first 6 weeks, but then really settled. I opened my latest presciprion today - it is three months worth and by the end of that time I want to have lost weight and be managing my stress better so that I can go off them.
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Bridge - did you go onto the blood pressure pills? When I first went on them my BP bounced around quite a lot for the first 6 weeks, but then really settled. I opened my latest presciprion today - it is three months worth and by the end of that time I want to have lost weight and be managing my stress better so that I can go off them.
                              Yeah I started on them about 8 months ago and it settled for ages, but here we go again apparently I wish I was one of those new 'sustained effort' people:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1584007 wrote: Yeah I started on them about 8 months ago and it settled for ages, but here we go again apparently I wish I was one of those new 'sustained effort' people:H
                                Is it stress related?

I recall a neighbour dispute where BP went haywire, now your dad's fall.

If so, what other preventative measures can you put in place? Some anti-stress strategies perhaps?

Meditation and mindfulness is very, very useful. You can start today. Take care Mam. :l

Comment

Working...
                                X