Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Drooooooool, droooool, drooool.........
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

That's an impressive block of Mullumbimbi hash under that solidified chunk of crack cocaine.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Nice Monkey...beats my crunchy peanut butter and choc chip from a spoon.
        MrG's mumbo stuff sounds pretty tasty too. Skip the topping though. :H
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

November Undies

That looks great Happs!

We had a vegan cake at work yesterday for a birthday - chocolate and raspberry. Very yum!!

I may have to take a contract out on my boss ............ and a few others up the chain of command.
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1584660 wrote:

I'm taking a poll...do dickheads and arguing teenagers drive you to eat Quark Cake for breakfast?? Vote now....
            That's a big 10-4
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

What's in the crack cocaine layer?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1584698 wrote: That's an impressive block of Mullumbimbi hash under that solidified chunk of crack cocaine.
                I wondered what a Quark Cake was. I'll pass thanks, I'm just trying to deal with the current addictions without adding anymore to the mix :H
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1584763 wrote: What's in the crack cocaine layer?
                  It does look good. Gotta have good cake to icing ratio.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

So the base is ground almonds, coconut, bit of coconut oil, Medjool dates, cacao, cinnamon and vanilla. The cocaine layer is quark, some jersey cow cream - the real thick yellow stuff, yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey and some agar agar...a big fat cheesecake really...

Best breakfast EVER...powered through yoga classes today...

Are we all going to take out our violin cases and sort out Missy's boss?? Solidarity Undies...

Comment

November Undies

My old dad used to snip chives into quark and spread it on Atlantic Rye bread and fang that for his breakfast.

I'm doing the pins and effigy thingy on Missy's boss ...

Comment

November Undies

Quark.
                        It's on the shopping list....
                        Never tried it.

Can you call POETS on Thursday?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Only if you're off for a long weekend...

Comment

November Undies

Bingo.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1584768 wrote: It does look good. Gotta have good cake to icing ratio.
                              agreed :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1584776 wrote:
                                Are we all going to take out our violin cases and sort out Missy's boss?? Solidarity Undies...
                                tawnyfrog;1584779 wrote:
                                I'm doing the pins and effigy thingy on Missy's boss ...
                                Thanks - I'll let you know tomorrow whether it worked :-) He is the world's worst procrastinator ..... and I'm a completer/finisher. Its a good combination but he drives me nuts.

In the mean time I'm trying to construct a 4 dimensional spreadsheet to govern our workplace until the end of January. It has to take into account everyone's leave, deliverables on projects, conference papers to be delivered, delegations that need to be delegated and financials that need to be accounted for. The boss wont be here from the end of this month until the end of January, and I'll be in charge. And I dont want any unexpected things blowing up in my face. I have a pincer-movement meeting scheduled for Monday - everyone lined up to roll him over and basially let me do my job in peace.

byebyebridgetjones;1584781 wrote:
                                Quark.
                                It's on the shopping list....
                                Never tried it.
                                Is quark not basically a cross between yogurt and ricotta? I used to eat quark when I lived in Paris, and it was like a greek yoghurt. (and everyone ate it for breakfast). When I went back to NZ, I couldn't find quark, but the insanely good riccotta tasted very similar.

I haven't tried ricotta here yet ...... I have yet to get over my love afffair with Australian chevre $3 a punnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X