Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Guitarista;1584655 wrote:

Hey Jonesy, what happened with the date you were supposed to be going on a few weeks back?!
    and the answer to the question is????
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Oh my DOG!
      What is chevre?

What is a pincer-movement meeting? I think I want to have one
      Is it when one moves sideways in a crablike movement into a meeting to avoid detection of lateness? Cos I've got that move down.

Love ricotta, so quark is looking good. Missy ricotta is only good here if you buy it from a deli or produce. That crap from Coles and Woollies is shameful.

Re the date. Older guy, which is absolutely fine. But he was ancient on the inside. A real old woman. Eg: When on a date with a younger woman, one does NOT open with.....

'My wife died of stroke. That was when I had Big Puss'
      'Pardon? Who died? The cat or your wife?'
      'Both. Then I moved here and had Little Puss, dear little thing. He gets very jealous when his Daddy talks to some one else. You should see him flicking his tail now'

I was looking for a GUY actually......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Miss Behaving;1584427 wrote: so they gave you some? I must try that myself :H
        Yep, enough for the entrees!
        try the soft shell crab in ginger and shallot sauce next time you're there.

Comment

November Undies

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;1584464 wrote: That's interesting.
          This would be a good approximation I think.

Chilli Jam Recipe - Taste.com.au
          Could be. I'll actually (hee hee hee ) make some and do a taste test.

byebyebridgetjones;1584465 wrote: Sweaty Betty.
          Jeeez. There's a blast from the past.
          She popped in one time over a year ago.
          I loved Sweats.
          Actually I loved her too she was great.

tawnyfrog;1584470 wrote:
          I've just wasted a precious hour of my life watching The fusking Bachelor. What disgusting television. I need to chunder into a vat because the bucket is not big enough.
          GACK!
          While you were watching that, I was down at Paddys River practicing draughting on the BIG PUMPER. It has one of those fixed units on top for house fires...the guys had lots of fun seeing how far they could send the water jet.... methinks they were dreaming of toilet games....

myhappyplace;1584474 wrote:
          Actually.

Tomorrow the Lamp picks up his motor bike...that's another mid-life crisis for discussion...

QUOTE]
          My friend down the road has just bought his third huge motor bike.
          I called him a May Or Ee hoon.
          Told himhe had a very severe case of male menopause and that he should sell all the big bikes, buy a postie bike then there's be room for his partners Toyota Corolla. :H

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Hey Rags. I'm working the weekend you're here, but if you're free friday sometime maybe we could meet then?

Noight.
          Friday would be terrific. PM on its way.

A Better Me;1584658 wrote:
          I watch The Bachelor. Actually, I think it's hilarious...
          And the Sheep...she was funny.
          Beautiful morning here, we had a couple of days of really soaking rain & the garden is looking pretty happy. And that makes me happy.
          School, work etc beckons.
          Hello Kooka, howzit going?

I've never seen the Bachelor.... I think I'm grateful, actually.
          Hasn't the rain been beaut? I drive past the Cordeaux and Bargo sections where the fires were and am waiting for the grass to sprout.

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1584690 wrote: Drooooooool, droooool, drooool.........
            Ditto.
            Doesn't it look so chocka block full of calories.....

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1584805 wrote: Oh my DOG!

What is a pincer-movement meeting?

Re the date. Older guy, which is absolutely fine. But he was ancient on the inside. A real old woman. Eg: When on a date with a younger woman, one does NOT open with.....

'Both. Then I moved here and had Little Puss, dear little thing. He gets very jealous when his Daddy talks to some one else. You should see him flicking his tail now'

Re Pincer movement meeting .....I think I might get you a Dilbert calendar. Actually.

Was that the ACTUAL conversation? Ye gods!! Run away, run away now....

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1584776 wrote: So the base is ground almonds, coconut, bit of coconut oil, Medjool dates, cacao, cinnamon and vanilla. The cocaine layer is quark, some jersey cow cream - the real thick yellow stuff, yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey and some agar agar...a big fat cheesecake really...

Can you send the actual recipe with actual amounts of ingredients please?

Comment

November Undies

[QUOTE=Miss Behaving;1584796]

Is quark not basically a cross between yogurt and ricotta?
                  QUOTE]

Basically yes. I learned to make it when I did that cheesemaking class at Coffs a couple of years ago.
                  Hunting for a pressure cooker so I can do preserving... that's the latest fad the Wingello ladies have.

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1584805 wrote:

And preferably someone who doesn't refer to himself as Daddy...I can see him winking and nodding now..."Who's your Daddy Bridgeeee???" :H

Although a man who likes a Puss...Little or Big....could be fun, actually....

Hi Rags yep, I'll get onto those quantities...I just have to remember what I did...its the same sort of ingredients for any sort of bliss/amaze/protein type ball...

Comment

November Undies

Hello actual undies,quark eaters,cocaine samplers, yoga experts, and everyone else.
                      Back from 2 days with mum. We've been organising our trip to Sweden in June,having to book accommodation early,can you believe it.
                      With midsommer at end of June, all accom gets hammered early so we've got to get organised.
                      Our itinerary.....
                      Depart Perth,switch planes Kuala Lumpur and London,arrive :Stockholm. 4 days there.
                      Train down to Nynashamn, few days there.
                      Ferry to Gotland ,entire week in Visby.
                      Ferry back to mainland Sweden, up to Linkoping for few days before back into Stockholm and back to Perth.
                      I've been researching Swedish cuisine and common phrases and am sooooooooo looking forward to it now.

Hope everyone has good weekends whenever they are destined to be.
                      I've had 3 days off the Greg and feel good. I won't lie and tell you that I'm sticking AF, but if i can get more AF days in between drinking that,to me,is a good start.

Being with mum gives me good reason to be AF, BUT she drives me nuts,How am i going to last 3 weeks with her!!!?????? Good grief.

Comment

November Undies

I mean off the GROG not Greg. Auto suggest is a pain.
                        However,given our current conversation, i could do a Greg.:H

Comment

November Undies

Rags;1584822 wrote:

Was that the ACTUAL conversation? Ye gods!! Run away, run away now....
                          Oh, I ran......

myhappyplace;1584825 wrote:
                          And preferably someone who doesn't refer to himself as Daddy...I can see him winking and nodding now..."Who's your Daddy Bridgeeee???" :H
                          :eeew:
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Sounds just beautiful Corri. Have you got Swedish heritage?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Yes bridge, great grandmother from Gotland . I'm a throwback .

Comment

November Undies

coriander;1584839 wrote: Yes bridge, great grandmother from Gotland . I'm a throwback .
                                You're very brave to say a word like Gotland here with these shit stirrers :H:H:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X