Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Have a splendiferous weekend Bridge.

I'll watch the boy. Oscar says he will supervise the golden....no promises he says - they are such fun to tease!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Moooorrrning,

Day off today. I'm excitement. Gym then play.....

Hugs to Corri - just keep on keeping on. Love the accom during your trip.

Salute to Mr G.

Everyone else - enjoy yourselves - I demand it!!

BTW - lots of staff changes at the impordant place I work. Will be a very good thang! Saves me going to target practice for the advanced shooter!

Be happy, be safe and above all be glad!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1585052 wrote: How's that site coming MR G and the study?
        Thanks for asking Bridge. I'll be attacking it shortly. I haven't done a lot as yet. I'm giving myself/the site a year to form and be where i want it to be at content wise etc before i shoot my mouth off too much publicising it. Priorities are a fortnightly blog from me, and band interviews uploaded. The interview format is what i'm looking at. i.e. text, podcast, video?

Have a great weekend.

Hi Noicey! Exciting times at work? Glad Troy from the staff health and well being committee, and Tasmin from maintainence have agreed to lock up. Enjoy your day off you precious person you!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Good Morning!

At a bar ...

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces
          him, looks him straight in the eye and says:

"Listen here, good looking. I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, on the street, standing up, sitting down; it doesn't matter to me. I just do it!"

Eyes now wide with interest, he responds:

"No kidding, I'm in banking too! Which outfit are you with?"

That.is.all.

Comment

November Undies

Hehehe

Ok I saw this one on a different thread so pls 'scuse if you saw it there.

A mans lawyer dies & he goes to the funeral. There's hundreds of people there. He says to one guy 'wow, he really had a lot of friends' & the other guy says 'Nah, we're just making sure he's dead'.

Love youse. See if you can get a massage or something speshul Jonesy.
            Glassy, that place looks so beautiful...I like the look of the NYE 1920's themed do.
            Zoom.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Glassy that place looks absolutely fantastic. I hope you spoiled yourself rotten!

Bridge - have a great weekend with your women friends

Angel - how are you findng the AB?

I cant believe you haven't heard of chevre!! Goats cheese, soft and white and with a fabulous flavour (although it may be an acquired one). There is a local producer who sells it in the supermarket I go to, and the supermarket also sells the most delicious Russian rye bread from a bakery on the other side of town. Before Mr B arrived, my standard Friday night dinner was russion rye bread, chevre, smoked salmon and sliced tomato

And a pincer movement meeting is one where all of the participants except the troublesome one(s) have met before had to plan how the meeting will go in order to minimise the chances of the troublesome one(s) disrupting the plan for the future As chief instigator, I've got the plan for the next two months sorted, my co-collaborators have been lined up, and we now just have to execute said pincer movement on Monday. And today we are all being really nice to the boss so that he is lulled into a sense of false security :H:H

All that remains for the rest of the day is to do all those little admin type things that accompany life in a big bureaucracy. Definitely a POETS today :-)
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Arvo all! Missy, I am loving the sounds of a pincer movement meeting. I'd just like it to be me who is pincered OUT of operations though...

Glassy, how gorgeous! love Byron and surrounds.

Have a great time Bridge...I have the phone monitored for both the Kids and Dogs Help Hot Line...You are welcome...

Oops...my master calls...

Comment

November Undies

Yep - the place was devaahn! I vote we use it for our annual Undies get together. When is that, btw?

While I was there I had two spa treatments. One was a regular sort of massage, but done exquisitely by a man with very large, strong hands and a lot of oil - settle girls!

The other one involved being body brushed, then painted with marine clay, wrapped in what they called a cocoon but I called a body bag, while I had a facial and a scalp massage, then hosed off and massaged with what they called a souffle, but I called cream. So take that, toxins!
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

POETS!

The Blunnies are off. I'm starting to feel that I might just catch up on 11 months of gardening neglect. I think I need one of Glassy's massages - prolly the body bag one.

Unfortunately I haven't acquired the taste for chevre. To me it tastes like chunder. Can't stand the smell of truffle oil either. What kind of foodie bogan am I?

Comment

November Undies

hi gang I had a bit of a read back, the old dude with multiple puss was a keeper bridge!...

loved the joke TW.

Byron is always nice, ive not been in over a decade.

I been walking around on a bum knee for a few days. Doc ordered an X-ray and it is fluid on the knee.
                      Which hurts like all fusk...
                      he says i need to shed some kg's. i am slack and am back up to 105kg ATM.
                      the BMI thingie says i need to be 58-78kg...58kg! FFS id would blow away!
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

Aspy - NO man should be 58kg (unless he's a jockey). I mean ... that's just unorstrayan. Tell the BMI thingie it's dreamin' ...

Comment

November Undies

almost snorted out loud to be honest. 78 seems excessive, but 58 is ludicriss!
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

November Undies

aspy -I've read enough stuff about the the BMI chart and how it is contructed to have a healthy scepticism about it.

Sure - lose some weight. But I know that at the point at which I reached my goal weight according to Weight Watchers (an organisation that I have a good deal of respect for) I was not that healthy and starving all that time.

I'm finding the Lite and Easy thing easy to do, but dont know whegther they have it up your way??

I have water on the knee too - particularly my left one (I have totally crapped out knees from having played soccer in my youth!!) - they flare up on a regular basis, but like everything else, eating a good diet and exercise helps. Anti-inflammatory foods, trying to be as bendy as HAppy and swimming and bike riding (I'm still not convinced about the bike riding though - it is recommended but it hurts :H)
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Evening all,

Struth Aspy. I reckon when we've been on the planet a while, we know inherently what our healthy body weight roughly should be. I say go for that. Take care with the knee mate.

Well, it started as a grey and dreary lookin day, but soon enough perked up with blue sky's, and me perking up in concert. See, after dropping in on James, i jogged to the beach, had a swim, and had a leisurely, that's right, leeesurely stroll home via the supermarket. There i was sitting on a step scoffing down a couple of beef burek's when a bloke wanders up enquiring about my welfare. He asked if i was homeless. I suppose i can look kinda rough around the edges at times, and dressed as i was in old shorts, old runners, old gym jumper and baseball cap with me handlebar mo, i suppose the enquiry was kosher. The bloke himself had been around the block a few times and was carrying a stubby and half cut, but his intentions were pure. He apologised 20 times for disturbing me and i countered each time with 'not at all.....i appreciate your concern and taking the time to come over and have a yap' etc......I was slightly taken aback when i noticed him talking to every man, woman and their dog in the street later. Here i was thinking i was special.

Have a corker out there. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

thanks guys.

Missy i have been having a real man-winge about my knee, my wife thinks i am a sook as there is no/little sign of damage on the outside . It hurts like a mo-fo though!

keeping positive and ice helps
                                Riding a motorcycle to work doesn't help.

have a ripper guys.
                                AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X