Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Morning Nora, Glassy and y'all,

Ah Nora. What a beaut pic. You are both beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I'll try an upload a pic of me for a laugh......hang on.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

The serious artiste.......hehe Attached files [img]/converted_files/2218728=7661-attachment.jpg[/img]

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

I'm still waiting
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

NoraC;1585974 wrote: I'm still waiting
          You missed it! Hang on....

Comment

November Undies

Comment

November Undies

Oh my gosh!!! You are so cute!!!!! No wonder all the women are swooning over you.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Do you have a band right now? My hubby had one for years & years.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

NoraC;1585983 wrote: Oh my gosh!!! You are so cute!!!!! No wonder all the women are swooning over you.
                  Hey - you two beehive yourselves! :H
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Ah shucks Mam. They don't really swoon so much as keep their distance...Yes, i'm in a couple of bands. Off to play with 2 of them today. I remember you saying your hubby still played. That's great. Are you his roadie? hehe.

Catch you later Nora. Have a great evening.

Comment

November Undies

Have a great time G.

He has health issues - so no longer playing in a group. I've been his roadie many times. :H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Glass Half Empty;1585987 wrote: Hey - you two beehive yourselves! :H
                        Ok - I guess I will.....if I must
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Awwww Nora & G flashed themselves and I missed it :upset:
                          It's rainy & miserable here today. Might throw some pizzas in the oven for lunch.
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Arvo all,

So good to see Nora and her lovely mum and of course the handsome Mr.G.

Was this Raggsy's weekend in Melbourne? Cause the weather sure is good.

Mad mowing and gardening shit happening here but I'm thinking that Missy, the second of my original chooks might be going to god. She's currently sitting under my desk and her comb is folded over and all I can do is thank her for being such a fantastic critter for such a long time.

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1586153 wrote: Arvo all,

So good to see Nora and her lovely mum and of course the handsome Mr.G.

Was this Raggsy's weekend in Melbourne? Cause the weather sure is good.

Mad mowing and gardening shit happening here but I'm thinking that Missy, the second of my original chooks might be going to god. She's currently sitting under my desk and her comb is folded over and all I can do is thank her for being such a fantastic critter for such a long time.
                              Worm her (not Raggsy) I've bought them back more than once like that.

Re Raggsy though...I think that is the 21st???
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Not so quick .... TELL us all about your girly weekend ....

Comment

Working...
                                X