Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1586153 wrote:
    Mad mowing and gardening shit happening here but I'm thinking that Missy, the second of my original chooks might be going to god. She's currently sitting under my desk and her comb is folded over and all I can do is thank her for being such a fantastic critter for such a long time.
    I was thinking that this couldn't be far away, after Bridge's demise.

I was honored by her name. She is still my screensaver. And I'm so glad that she has kept you company through thick and thin :h
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

I'm baaaaack...
      Absolutely perfect weekend. Lots of spectacular storms enjoyed from a house right on an isolated beach. Dolphins in the bay right outside the window every morning. Perfect group of girlfriends with loads of snack material. Really nice that there was no pressure to drink. As a matter of fact I'm quite sure that no one had any idea what anyone was drinking at all this weekend. Just not an issue and mainly chai or tea anyway. Once in a while someone would jump up and make a treat in the kitchen, their Granny's recipe or summat. Tarot cards for amusement. Spa baths x2.
      Did not stop laughing all weekend.
      Perfect, non?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1586168 wrote: Not so quick .... TELL us all about your girly weekend ....
        YES!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Miss Behaving;1586171 wrote: I was thinking that this couldn't be far away, after Bridge's demise.

I was honored by her name. She is still my screensaver. And I'm so glad that she has kept you company through thick and thin :h
          Well steady up. Just because the comb is a bit wilty, all may not be lost.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

I'm a bit behind the 8-ball here :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November Undies

Miss Behaving;1586175 wrote: I'm a bit behind the 8-ball here :-)
              I'm just saying that Missy chook may not be terminally ill. Maybe just need a good worming?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Evening all,

I hope Missy chook recovers Frog. Either way, i bet she's thinking this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXPJOUD7G0[/video]]SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE THANK YOU FALETTINME BE MICE ELF AGIN - YouTube

Welcome back Bridge!

Yep, Raggsy's here end of this week

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Ivermec has gone into the water. Stay tuned ...

Bridge - that girly weekend sounds wonderful. You're lucky to hang with good women.

Comment

November Undies

Right you are Froglette.
                    I've always been incredibly lucky with my friends....both cyber and 3D.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Hi everybody!

Weekend sounds great Bridge. Hope Missy chook worms up all right Tawny.

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1586190 wrote: Hi everybody!

Weekend sounds great Bridge. Hope Missy chook worms up all right Tawny.
                        Peeky boo little one.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1586196 wrote: Peeky boo little one.
                          :H good to have you back fellow munchkin...

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1586201 wrote: :H good to have you back fellow munchkin...
                            :H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

That weekend sounds heavenly Bridge.

Back to work today after 2 weeks off. :upset:
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Lovely to here about your weekend Jones, and good to hear that the al thing was not even noticed. That's a great place to be....did you try the faux piss? How was it?

I hope Missy comes good (the feathered version).

Well Undies, it's meditation class today and the strangest thing.
                                Week 1 - excellent class, felt inspired & grateful.
                                Week 2 - woke with a sore back but not too bad, the next day it was so bad I had to leave work. Had a massage & it came good straight away. That was Melbourne Cup day.
                                Week 3 - missed class.
                                Week 4(today) - have pulled something in my neck, extremely sore. Did it while sleeping.
                                So my question Undies, is the meditation thing bring something up that is manifesting itself in disharmony down my spine?
                                I'll not be giving up the meditation.

Have a good one peeps.
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X