November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

aspman;1585158 wrote: hi gang I had a bit of a read back, the old dude with multiple puss was a keeper bridge!...

loved the joke TW.

Byron is always nice, ive not been in over a decade.

I been walking around on a bum knee for a few days. Doc ordered an X-ray and it is fluid on the knee.
    Which hurts like all fusk...
    he says i need to shed some kg's. i am slack and am back up to 105kg ATM.
    the BMI thingie says i need to be 58-78kg...58kg! FFS id would blow away!

aspman;1585382 wrote: thanks guys.

Hi Aspy,

58 KG !!!!! That is ridiculous!
    I sympathise with your knee problem. Am off to see a neuro surgeon next week , then a foot surgeon to see if anything can be done. Growing old can be a painful business. :H
    If you didn't see Michael Mosely on Horizon a couple of weeks ago, don't despair. Buy yoiurself the best Christmas present you'll ever get... his book. All backed up with good science and human trials. I bought the book on Sat, finished reading it about an hour ago and am on day one fast.... which isn't really fasting, just reducing your food intake 2 days a week. Could be the way to go to lose some weight, be happier healthier and lose the nasty liver fat.

Riding a motorcycle to work doesn't help.

have a ripper guys.
    Riding a motorcycle in my earlier days (and again recently) contributed to my bad back. Take care Aspy.

tawnyfrog;1586153 wrote:

Was this Raggsy's weekend in Melbourne? Cause the weather sure is good.

Nup, it's this coming weekend we go down. . Have you seen the forecast? Rain, Rain, Rain , wind and winter temperatures. Bugger

Damn, I missed out on Glassy's picture.

Comment

November Undies

Morning All! Yep, the Lamp is a 5:2 convert Rags...he seems better for it too.

Cakes. Just persistence. That is all. It can be a struggle and you can put up all sorts of resistance and excuses but you know its good for you. Like a session with James. Just that your mind is the one having the release. I'm having a little giggle over the mind manifesting itself in your spine, because it can be the case. Or not. You could also just have slept in a bad posi. I had a weekend with yoga people and if I have any more words on manifestation or happenings in past lives....:H:H

Comment

November Undies

Morning all,

Crikey Grinder. Have you got a good back doc you can speak with?

Welcome to the vagaries of Melbourne weather Rags. 4 seasons in one day. I'm moving north i tell's ya.

Having said that, 'tis a pearler here this morning. Sky bleu in and out. Yolo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1586593 wrote: Morning all,

Crikey Grinder. Have you got a good back doc you can speak with?

Welcome to the vagaries of Melbourne weather Rags. 4 seasons in one day. I'm moving north i tell's ya.

Having said that, 'tis a pearler here this morning. Sky bleu in and out. Yolo!
          Yeah nah bad back isn't really a 'thing' for me until started meditating. I'm off to see Chinese lady masseur before class, she has the healing hands.
          Happs I'm glad the head in the spine makes you giggle, love. Most people would just do the coffee spitting laugh.
          And G stop skiting about yer blue sky...3rd day of endless rain here. Lawn is looking great but that's enough now. Sunshine please.
          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

:l Cakes, go those healing hands, hope you shift whatever is holding on there matey. It can be a bugger...

Got to say that we're experiencing perfect garden weather, sunny days and rain at night. I just can't be bothered going into the garden anymore, it feels dead to me at moment. I need to remove THAT blockage

Now, EBG cannons at the ready?? time to put the bum up and get into some work... Attached files [img]/converted_files/2219221=7665-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

November Undies

Afternoon all.

Seem to be just about all caught up. Amazing how much things can get behind in just a few days

How's the chookie Froglette?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Arvo all,

Huge and I mean HUGE day in the garden.

Chookie, I am now certain, is on her way out. When I let them out this morning she didn't join the other two on the daily rounds but just came into the Froghouse and sat under my desk. We shall see ... but I have been telling her nice things. As one should.

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1586664 wrote: Arvo all,

Huge and I mean HUGE day in the garden.

Chookie, I am now certain, is on her way out. When I let them out this morning she didn't join the other two on the daily rounds but just came into the Froghouse and sat under my desk. We shall see ... but I have been telling her nice things. As one should.
                  How old is she?

No gardening for me for a while. Been raining all day and more to come, then blow me down, more rain when I go to Melbourne. Wish I could get a refund, but I'm sure we'll find stuff to do...... any ideas Undies? (Apart from me meeting Mr G).

Comment

November Undies

Rags;1586667 wrote:
                    Been raining all day and more to come, then blow me down, more rain when I go to Melbourne. Wish I could get a refund, but I'm sure we'll find stuff to do...... any ideas Undies? (Apart from me meeting Mr G).
                    Eating. And then you could try a nice restaurant. Then maybe a coffee somewhere noice. Then you gotta go out to dinner.
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1586669 wrote: Eating. And then you could try a nice restaurant. Then maybe a coffee somewhere noice. Then you gotta go out to dinner.
                      That's what I was thinking too. So many lovely restaurants.
                      Someone said last week we HAVE to do the tram dinner. Could be fun.

Comment

November Undies

Good morning wondies.

This morning the bathroom drain is clogged and I just got a $600 bill.

Welcome back to reality Bridget.

Next?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning Munchkins and doodyheads everywhere,

Yes Rags, some good dining to be had down here. Don't ask me though, but i can tell you where the best kebabs and pizza are.

Well, I happened across the show you're all besides yerselves over on sunday. The bachelor. Dear me. There'll be a murder backstage on that show soon enough, mark my words!

Rags, i shall do a recky today in town for the sheikest cafe's, and i'm also getting a fave toupe re-platted as an adjunct to me friday ensemble. Not sure what i'll be wearing, but i am excitement.

Grinder, i'm wondering why you're getting a sore back when meditating? You're not supposed to stand on your head at this early stage. But seriously, can't you find a comfy sitting position? A high back chair to lean back in? Against a wall? Any position you are comfortable with will be ok. You only need to start with about 5 minutes. Some folks do standing meditation. You don;t have to sit there for ages. Anyway, all the best with it. Worth pursuing as you are to be sure.

Have a pearler out there. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

x-post. Morning Bridge.

Have you tried a rubber handheld suction thingy on the recalcitrant drain? Is it a sink or bathtub/shower?

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1586901 wrote: x-post. Morning Bridge.

Have you tried a rubber handheld suction thingy on the recalcitrant drain? Is it a sink or bathtub/shower?
                              I'll head to Bunnings and get a plunger this AM. Blech....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1586903 wrote: I'll head to Bunnings and get a plunger this AM. Blech....
                                Yep. You watch the plunger weave it's magic. Much like that spare jar of vegemite/avocado/polident paste tucked away up the back of the pantry, they're an essential and lifesaving accoutrement for mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X