November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Oh Reggie!!!!!! Stay away from SBS late at night - it can be torturous ..... Ask Mr G if you doubt me :H
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Isn't it nice to have a Sunday night natter whilst in bed!!! I'm wearing my I Love Ellen TShirt my ex-SIL gave me for my 50th.... I'm still a bit stunned about it to be perfectly truthful. Why would you give someone an Ellen D shirt????
      Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589516 wrote: Isn't it nice to have a Sunday night natter whilst in bed!!! I'm wearing my I Love Ellen TShirt my ex-SIL gave me for my 50th.... I'm still a bit stunned about it to be perfectly truthful. Why would you give someone an Ellen D shirt????
        Does she think you bat for the other team Nicey?

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589516 wrote: Isn't it nice to have a Sunday night natter whilst in bed!!! I'm wearing my I Love Ellen TShirt my ex-SIL gave me for my 50th.... I'm still a bit stunned about it to be perfectly truthful. Why would you give someone an Ellen D shirt????
          What's wrong with an Ellen Degenerate T shirt?

Love Ellen...
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589516 wrote: I'm wearing my I Love Ellen TShirt my ex-SIL gave me for my 50th.... I'm still a bit stunned about it to be perfectly truthful. Why would you give someone an Ellen D shirt????
            She's suggesting you take the leap to the other team?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Nope...not with/ to me anyway... But then, I'm not that friendly any more...... He has put on a lot of weight and used to say that it had impacted in his d.e.s.i.r.e...... Not sure if that's true though. I've lost count if how many times I've gone out and returned to find him completely desiring himself in his study with his computer on something like mainstream SBS OMG!!!!! It's just yucky .... That's a secret BTW.:upset::h
              Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1589521 wrote: She's suggesting you take the leap to the other team?
                Oh....
                Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

This might give you a laugh Reg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyV-l8i5lg[/video]]The Office Values - Microsoft UK Training with David Brent 1 - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1589519 wrote: What's wrong with an Ellen Degenerate T shirt?

Love Ellen...
                    Nothing I guess - it still had the mark down tag on it ... $2.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

I love lesbos.....equally!!!

Actually I do!!!!
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589527 wrote: Nothing I guess - it still had the mark down tag on it ... $2.
                        :H Nicey.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

myhappyplace;1589518 wrote: Does she think you bat for the other team Nicey?
                          I'm not sure.... I spent 4 years of my life with her brother - who I'm sure was a woofter when I really thought about things....
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Noight Reg, noight all.

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589532 wrote: I'm not sure.... I spent 4 years of my life with her brother - who I'm sure was a woofter when I really thought about things....
                              :H awwh Nicey...so long as he made you a cup of tea on occasions....:l and wasn't glued to his hard drive...

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589528 wrote: I love lesbos.....equally!!!

Actually I do!!!!
                                Me too. I lived with a woman of such persuasion. It was an amazing time. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X