Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

nicelife;1589985 wrote:

I'm off to the gym at 5.45am for the 6am body attack class. Wish me luck !
    Bridge might like to tag along on a guest pass.

Noight Noicey. Noight Jonesy. Noight Frog. Noight y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

nicelife;1589968 wrote: Come stay with me Glassybum!
      Gosh Nicey - that's a deevahn offer but not sure Sinny is ready for both of us.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1589988 wrote: Bridge might like to tag along on a guest pass.
        Shhhhhh! :H

Night all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1589988 wrote: Bridge might like to tag along on a guest pass.

Noight Noicey. Noight Jonesy. Noight Frog. Noight y'all.
          Noight GLASSY!!!!!

Comment

November Undies

morning all.
            cracked the ton this morning. sub 100kg.
            buying a juicer on Thursday and going to do a 10 day reboot. fresh veg and fruit liquid diet.
            liquid diet don't mean what it used to that's fo shore...
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

Ah yes Aspy...the liquid lunch. I prefer your current version.
              Did ya make it to the gym Nicey?
              So I've been watching Breaking Bad in bed....and falling asleep....and sleeping really well. Although I did have a sex dream...about Mr Cakes (of course) but he was a bald, middle aged man with a menacing look, lung cancer & really bad glasses
              The mind works in mysterious ways.
              Rock it today Undies.
              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Nicey... 6am! Now that's a challenge.

Glassy: Reminder... book a flight.

Aspy, that is good news. Have you thought about eating the fresh fruit and veggies without juicing them, as juicing removes the fibre? (And you'll save on the cost of a juicer).

Hello Kooka. Now that is not exactly what I'd call a sex dream
                Morning Mr G.

Comment

November Undies

aspman;1590122 wrote: morning all.
                  cracked the ton this morning. sub 100kg.
                  buying a juicer on Thursday and going to do a 10 day reboot. fresh veg and fruit liquid diet.
                  liquid diet don't mean what it used to that's fo shore...
                  Aha!

Now that's interesting. I'm in the very same market this week.
                  What juicing machine are you looking at? I think I'd prefer one where the pulp stays in for fibre.

Oh yeah....Good Morning all...:H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1590276 wrote: Although I did have a sex dream...about Mr Cakes (of course) but he was a bald, middle aged man with a menacing look, lung cancer & really bad glasses
                    Gosh - now you've got me all hot and bothered :blushing: :H

Thanks for the reminder Rags - will do so now. And also pay my rates and my speeding fine. And there was something else...ummm..that's right, go to work!

Comment

November Undies

yes i have been easing into the juice thing for a few days, eating mostly fruit and veg. I watched the doco "fat, sick and nearly dead" i thought it was a bit interesting.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

aspman;1590308 wrote: yes i have been easing into the juice thing for a few days, eating mostly fruit and veg. I watched the doco "fat, sick and nearly dead" i thought it was a bit interesting.
                        I saw that. It was amazing.
                        I think he used a Breville juice fountain??? But I think that takes the fibrous bits out.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning Aspy, Kooka, Raggsy, Frog, Jonesy, my friends in the cheap seats, and a special good morning to Ms. Glassy,

Congratulations Aspy with crackin' the ton! What a cool mission with the 10 day juice program. I'd be interested in how you feel upon completion.

An absolute screamer of a morning here bayside. Orf for a run to hit the bag, other people, and get hit in return soon. Gonna check out a busking amp, then i might swan around on the beach for awhile where the tourists will be sure to be saying in hushed tones......'isn't that crocodile dundee?.....no, no, it's Daniel Craig........nah.....Chopper Reid?..........Wait, i know.......it's Bruce Springsteen..... Yeah nah, i've heard it ALL before......

One things for sure. Since mum gave me a Breville juicer a few years ago, they won't be calling me Meatloaf.

Have a pearler and fill yer mind body and soul with positive. There are no limits, and no time left for negative.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

talking of cheap seats, just booked my flight. Row 45. That's what procrastination will get you!

Comment

November Undies

Glass Half Empty;1590315 wrote: talking of cheap seats, just booked my flight. Row 45. That's what procrastination will get you!
                              Row 45 might turn out to be where the action is Glassy. The people you meet.......

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1590316 wrote: Row 45 might turn out to be where the action is Glassy. The people you meet.......
                                Just what I need in my life. More procrastinators! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X