November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

myhappyplace;1590345 wrote: Morning Rags, is the MRI thing still the shoulder?
    Yes. The shoulder surgeon thinks the C5 could be part of the problem so I was referred to a lovely neuro surgeon who took a liking to my Blunnies. He also visits Goulburn every fortnight so I told him to have a look at Baxter boots there.

He is organising xray and MRI of my neck (C 5) and also my L4-5 as I've had probs with my lower back for years. I have it all done next Wed and Thurs and hopefully I can get to see him for prognosis etc on the 11th.
    He was impressed that I called him "Mr." and asked if I was British or from Victoria.

He actually LISTENED to me, asked lots of questions and gave me a very thorough examination, during which he commented "you are very strong..."
    Afterwards I told Mr Rags what a good deal he had in me..."is strong, is good teeth, can carry a wether under each arm, can pull plough when horses die, can drive truck." all said in an eastern European accent. :H

He went through a number of possibilities and options and was a little scathing of previous doctors who never referred me to anyone re my back pain which he thinks can be fairly easily remedied possibly without surgery. So, if just my neck and shoulder pain can be remedied or controlled, then I will be better able to handle to lower back and foot. Seeing a foot ortho in Jan. I reckon after this 65,000 overhaul I'll be good for a further 25 years. Mr Rags got a good deal :H

Comment

November Undies

Mr G.,
      This whole post is for you, so other Undies can skip this.
      I went to the dive shop to-day to pay the next instalment on the Heron Island trip and remembered Darren the mechanic, my dive buddy in Borneo. Gave him a ring and he's going to see what he can do with the hoon LED bar tomorrow.

I reckon this would power a good size amp for your busking..

Plenty of room to store your Fenders and Gibsons

The guys at ORS suggested this as it will stop hoons from putting shit in the tank.

I'll leave the keys in the tailpipe.
      Don't forget to top up the tank.
      Thanks.

Comment

November Undies

Ace Rags!

Remember i told you i was driving Mitsubuishi trucks, and another i couldn't recall?, well the other very reliable diesel i drove regularly was an Isuzu. So i reckon you have reliability plus there. The draw set-up is sensational, as is the bull bar. The LED's will be a noice touch. What colour lighting? Looks like the side windows open out fully? Sick mate.

No chance of any form of stress, worry or depression getting a grip after you've done the equivalent of about 50 rounds in the ring. Follow that with a swim at the beach.....Noice. Chilled and relaxed here.

Wishing all a chilled and peaceful evening.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Fully sick Rags. I like the pantry drawer...is there one for Undies?
          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Yes, but where is the vanity table?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

I thought it was the panty drawer and couldn't work out why you'd need to take so many pairs. Unless it was for the rest of us Undies of course! :H:H
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

It'd be no trouble for yer commando style threadian.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1590474 wrote: It'd be no trouble for yer commando style threadian.
                  :H:H so love the fully sick drawer...you all crack me up...

Comment

November Undies

Rags, not much into cars - mine has four wheels and an engine - but that Isuzu... Makes me feel I want to go to bed now and dream about it. Do you ship rentals to Saffaland?
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

November Undies

A Better Me;1590453 wrote: Fully sick Rags. I like the pantry drawer...is there one for Undies?
                      But of course!!

Guitarista;1590447 wrote: Ace Rags!

Remember i told you i was driving Mitsubuishi trucks, and another i couldn't recall?, well the other very reliable diesel i drove regularly was an Isuzu. So i reckon you have reliability plus there. The draw set-up is sensational, as is the bull bar. The LED's will be a noice touch. What colour lighting? Looks like the side windows open out fully? Sick mate.

No chance of any form of stress, worry or depression getting a grip after you've done the equivalent of about 50 rounds in the ring. Follow that with a swim at the beach.....Noice. Chilled and relaxed here.

Wishing all a chilled and peaceful evening.
                      yeah, Isuzu has come a long way. I didn't know itwhen I bought it, but the DMax won 2012 4wd car of the year (not that it means all that much these days). The LED's are bright bright white. I also have a 2 metre string of blue LEDs that we got for the boat we never bought... we can string them round the Undies campsite .

Geez you gotta be one tough bloke going for a swim in the bay.

byebyebridgetjones;1590466 wrote:
                      Yes, but where is the vanity table?
                      Hang up the plastic mirror, plonk the string LEDS around it and VOILA!

Glass Half Empty;1590469 wrote:
                      I thought it was the panty drawer and couldn't work out why you'd need to take so many pairs. Unless it was for the rest of us Undies of course! :H:H
                      It doubles as an Undie drawer for you all :H

We could do a sort of Priscilla except we'd have undies flying from the antenna.

You're all invited to join me at the ute at a camping spot near you...

Comment

November Undies

DreamThinkDo;1590477 wrote: Rags, not much into cars - mine has four wheels and an engine - but that Isuzu... Makes me feel I want to go to bed now and dream about it. Do you ship rentals to Saffaland?
                        Hello Dreamy, and welcome to the Undies.

Funny you mention that....
                        Mr Rags and I have done 2 Intrepid trips to bits of Africa and loved it.
                        I recently read a few Tony Park books... he's an Aussie who now lives somewhere in Africa and writes crime novels set in Africa.
                        He drives all over the place and I asked Mr Rags the other week if he reckoned we could shove off to Africa, buy a beat up 4wd and drive ourselves around.
                        I guess we'd have to have heaps of spare fuel and water and be aware of places not to go. Reckon it would be a bloody good trip.

Comment

November Undies

Mr G, we organised it so the passenger window opens up to get stuff in and out and wait for it, set up the computer and watch movies ( not that we're likely to ).
                          The other side is a sliding window.
                          We're going to ARB Friday to see about a cage thing on the cab roof for spare wheel, spare fuel and a terfer winch.
                          And we're gonna play round with an old tarp to see what size and configuration we'll have. Decided against a tarp joined to the car.
                          We're gonna have a blast camping again!!
                          I'll show you the Bedourie oven tomoz.
                          OK got to cook dinner
                          Have a lovely evening everyone. See you tomorrow.

Comment

November Undies

well thank goodness you'll have a terfer winch and a Bedourie oven. I would NEVER go camping without them. :H
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Rags, I just lurk in the Undies pant(r)y drawer.

I stumbled onto one of your trip reports - Tanzania, Mazai Mara, Kenya - just loved the pics you posted.

I'll invite myself along for that Africa trip. Beat up 4X4, something that bush mechanics can fix with green soap and a piece of wire and that doesn't worry about not-so-clean diesel.
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

November Undies

DreamThinkDo;1590492 wrote: Rags, I just lurk in the Undies pant(r)y drawer.

I stumbled onto one of your trip reports - Tanzania, Mazai Mara, Kenya - just loved the pics you posted.

I'll invite myself along for that Africa trip. Beat up 4X4, something that bush mechanics can fix with green soap and a piece of wire and that doesn't worry about not-so-clean diesel.
                                I think you're our kind of girl

Quick hug to froglette :l:l:l:l

Ok RUN!!!!!!:H
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X