November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Funny, just thought i'd pop in on the orf chance you were here, and there you are. Not completely stalking, sort of a half arsed one. Geez, is that the time? Might put the kettle on and sit back to a bit of Bridgetracker for awhile. It's usually calmed down by this hour.

G'day Dreamy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Woops.
      Just missed ya Mr G.
      Very absorbed in Cloud Street at the moment. Read it ages ago but never have seen the DVD. Just excellent. Love Tim Winton. There's always an element of magic and whimsy.

OK....of to the hairdresser's for a yearly shear.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Morning Jonesy, Frog, and y'all,

Orf for my annual backwax at School of holistic and inclusive grooming.

30C and cloudy here today, but you and i know only too well that...................just above them grey sky's, are blue ones.

Have a pearler!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

thats getting to be a sweet ride Rags!

i love all the press re the tiger ATTACK at Australia zoo.
          as an armchair animal expert i cant think it was an attack, the tiger was playing a little rough is all.
          this is an animal who kills prey way tougher than a puny human in the wild, it if was a real territory or food issue he would be dead in a flash... mini rant over
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

Yes it's quite sensational Aspy.
            Morning all.
            Dear Tawns, where the fusk are you? Is your friend still staying? Are you eating? Are you ok?
            If you answer these questions I'll probe no more. I'm not usually much of a prober...no one seems to enjoy it much.
            Gotta go, James is gonna make me all hot & sweaty (my my with the double entendres this morning):H
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

aspman;1590697 wrote: thats getting to be a sweet ride Rags!

as an armchair animal expert i cant think it was an attack, the tiger was playing a little rough is all.
              this is an animal who kills prey way tougher than a puny human in the wild, it if was a real territory or food issue he would be dead in a flash... mini rant over
              Morning Aspy,

Yep. Bindy or Bob would've known what to do.

xpost. Morning Cakes. See you in the weights room!

Comment

November Undies

DreamThinkDo;1590492 wrote: Rags, I just lurk in the Undies pant(r)y drawer.

I stumbled onto one of your trip reports - Tanzania, Mazai Mara, Kenya - just loved the pics you posted.

I'll invite myself along for that Africa trip. Beat up 4X4, something that bush mechanics can fix with green soap and a piece of wire and that doesn't worry about not-so-clean diesel.
                Africa is like Outback Australia... it gets under your skin.
                Oh wow Dreamy, that would be great! My personal tour guide.

Yeah, along the way we saw lots of roadside repairs going on with bits of No: 5 fencing wire :H
                When we were crossing over into Malawi the trip leader had to change plans as there was no diesel in the country... being such a poor country they'd run out of money to pay for fuel, so we stayed at Lake Malawi for 3 days instead of one day. Loved it. That's where I met Stan the Man.

BTW Dreamy, do you or any Undies know where I could get some of these fanbloodytastic skewer things? They were at the place we stayed at Livingstone. Never seen them since. Maybe I could take up blacksmithing and make some.

Comment

November Undies

aspman;1590697 wrote: thats getting to be a sweet ride Rags!

Right with you there Aspy.
                  I was lucky enough to get to play with a couple of cheetahs at Canberra Zoo a
                  few years ago.
                  One of them gave me a lovely friendly hug which broke the skin on my arm.
                  I went round for ages going "oh wow, that's where the cheetah scratched me"
                  From one armchair expert to another, if that animal had wanted to attack,
                  that guy probably wouldn't be alive.

Went to Darren this morning and he spot welded the nuts to the bolts holding the hoon lights to help make them a bit thief proof.
                  Then I went to Tar Jay and bought a couple of pillows which I'm going to cut down a bit for in the back. None of this rolled up kitbag for a pillow.

Comment

November Undies

Arvo Undies...pillows for the shagging wagon Rags? Tres chic...not sure about the skewer thing, it looks a bit like medical equipment?

Flying through a bit lately...todays excuse is that the sewer backed up again...anyway...the plumber loves us....

Waving to all especially Froglette...and I think Cakes has done the probing we all wanted to do...hope you're ok? :l :l :land I'm OFF....:H

ps...we are getting a puppy, she'll be ready for Christmas...

Comment

November Undies

Ok.
                      Well as long as we're talking cultural exchanges, I may as well hit you with today's corker.

Lovely Chinese family living up the road with a gorgeous dumpling of a round faced baby came walking by just as I pulled up.

Lee (father) says:

I rike fuk-ass

Pardon?

Red fuk-ass. Nice.

Blink. Long silence.

Fod fuk-ass. Pointing.

Oh! You like my FORD FOCUS ?......
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

I'm making like a drop bear. Very B & I today but wanted to share this -

Alcoholic gene discovered
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Hello Happs, Hello Bridgey poo.
                          Yep going to sleep in style and comfort.

Your little story reminds me of when I was working in Grace Bros on Broadway in Manchester and a woman walked in asking for a shit.

Hello Nicey,
                          How can I unmutate my Gabrb1 gene I wonder.....

Comment

November Undies

Nothing wrong with taking a shit in Grace Brothers, I suppose.
                            Doubt they'd appreciate it in David Jones.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Oops, perhaps I should've explained she was a NESB.

Comment

November Undies

Just before I get ready for RFS.
                                I was preparing dinner last night when Mr Rags said
                                "Hey, Jamie's making the dish you cooked last week"
                                So there ya go Undies, I am a week ahead of Jamie.

Hope Tawn is OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X