• Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Thanks G - and you have a pearler, OK?

Thanks to you too Bridgey.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

November Undies

Morning Mr G, Bridge and Glassy. Safe trip to you Glassy, remember the good times with your friend and try not to be too sad.

My big dog is just recovered from his dose of possibly eating something bad out of the compost, he's eating again and just had a walk around the block. Such a relief. Gorgeous day here. Just off to yoga so I'll catch you all later, mwah's to all.

Good to see you TF.

Comment

November Undies

Morning Undies,
        I'll be thinking of you today Glassy :l
        Happs is getting a puppy....yayayayayayay! And the current dog is better - more yay.
        Tawns - so happy to hear from you.
        Lucky Jones- uniforms are hot. Specially in Noo Zuland where EVERYONE has tattoos...was pulled over for speeding by a very fetching police officer, best bloody speeding ticket I ever got.
        And the rest of you...magic mwuahs!
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

DreamThinkDo;1590911 wrote:
          Rags, and isn't Stan just the Man!

Ask uncle Google if he knows anything about espetada stands - or ask around at Portuguese restaurants.)
          He is!
          Google comes up with a SA supplier. There's a Portuguese club nearish to me so I'll go there and ask. Good idea to take a photo with me.

DreamThinkDo;1590915 wrote: Rags, option B for the Great African Bundu Bashing Safari

Strawberry Milkshake | City Centre | Gumtree South Africa
          :H :H

byebyebridgetjones;1590921 wrote:
          Well folks. Just finished watching Cloud Street.
          Highly recommend it, but will have to include a warning that some of it is very hard to watch for folks like us. I remember Froglette saying this a year or so ago when she watched it. Must say I've really shed some tears this arvi.

Good to see you amphibious one.....
          I'll see if I can get hold of it.

Glassy, I hope all goes well for you to-day. Safe trip.

Comment

November Undies

Hiya Undies,

Reporting in as promised and please forgive my lack of postage of late.

So ... the visit from the girlfriend was wonderful and much appreciated. We spent Friday yapping and crying and laughing but then it was heads down and arse up for the rest of the weekend. We weeded and mulched a huge garden area which had completely overwhelmed me but she was determined she wasn't going to leave until we'd achieved that. It took a solid 16 woman hours. She buggered off early on Monday so all was perfect.

Re the other stuff ... I'm pretty new to this 'grieving' thing. Some days I'm fine and grateful for the time I had and the great memories and on other days an indescribable wave of sadness washes over me. The philosophical/intellectual/emotional fabric of the Frog sometimes gets tangled. Guess that's part of the process.

Before he died he held my sister's hand and said "Frog will be ok. She's tough. She's the most together woman I've ever known". Some days that sentiment gives me great strength and comfort. Other days I want to shout "That's just BULLSHIT".

I'm still not eating properly - just can't be arsed and everything tastes like shist anyway however, I've stopped losing weight so that's good. AND I'm sleeping like a hairy goat.

So now I've filled youse in a little, I can stop doing the it.reallyisallabout.me thingy and get involved in your rich and productive and wonderful lives.

Comment

November Undies

One day at a time dear Frog.

AND, honour what happens on that day - whatever it is, no matter what.

It's kinda like washing your undies as you go. If you leave 'em messy they get stunk!!!

Much love to you!! Whether you like it or not...... (now running like a hairy goat).
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Thanks Nicey.

Now listen up you lot ... if I've scared youse all away I'll do a Reggie and activate deletage.

So, although I haven't been posting, I think I've read everything. Raggsie ... apart from buying intimate apparel at DJ's and meeting Mr.G, what else did you do in Melbourne? How was Bistro Vue and the other posh joint? Did you get to the Vic Market?

Comment

November Undies

Thanks for the update Frog, a most eloquent post. I'm thinking positive for you & sending good vibes. Man. *hug thingy*

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1591443 wrote: Thanks Nicey.

Now listen up you lot ... if I've scared youse all away I'll do a Reggie and activate deletage.

So, although I haven't been posting, I think I've read everything. Raggsie ... apart from buying intimate apparel at DJ's and meeting Mr.G, what else did you do in Melbourne? How was Bistro Vue and the other posh joint? Did you get to the Vic Market?
                    Snap. I'm here!
                    Excellent going on the gardening, bet it looks great.

Comment

November Undies

Yay Cakes - we x-posted! Yep, garden is no longer scary. Cakes - is there any chance you might be able to share some of what you do re garment construction? Some piccies maybe?

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1591467 wrote: Yay Cakes - we x-posted! Yep, garden is no longer scary. Cakes - is there any chance you might be able to share some of what you do re garment construction? Some piccies maybe?
                        Why, have yer tracky daks lost their elasticity like Bridget's? :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1591473 wrote: Why, have yer tracky daks lost their elasticity like Bridget's? :H
                          I rue the day I told you about those trackies:H
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

You know Froglette, I always feel like if the garden is in hand then I'm regaining control.

I remember times in my life when the garden just went to shite. It broke my heart. Somehow our gardens reflect us.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1591477 wrote: I rue the day I told you about those trackies:H
                              So do we :H

Comment

November Undies

And just seconding or thirding what Bridge said about the garden. Ours is starting to have a glimmer of green since we got some rain. I've actually even gone down for a stroll in it. Seems like eons since it was lush.

Comment

Working...
                                X