November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

And...I really hope you don't do deletage dear Froglette. Your posts don't deserve that, you wise woman you...

Note: no huggage was delivered in this post...

Comment

November Undies

byebyebridgetjones;1591480 wrote: Somehow our gardens reflect us.
      As does our dress sense. :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November Undies

Guitarista;1591486 wrote: As does our dress sense. :H
        It takes a lot of work to get this look:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

tawnyfrog;1591443 wrote: Thanks Nicey.

Now listen up you lot ... if I've scared youse all away I'll do a Reggie and activate deletage.

So, although I haven't been posting, I think I've read everything. Raggsie ... apart from buying intimate apparel at DJ's and meeting Mr.G, what else did you do in Melbourne? How was Bistro Vue and the other posh joint? Did you get to the Vic Market?
          It was a weird weekend. We didn't really do much. Bistro Vue was a real let down. The other restaurant was Ezard. Heavenly! We'll def. go there again.
          The pizzas at Caf? Cavallino in Lygon Street are to kill for. I'll have to see if Mr G will come on a pizza date with me.
          Went to Fitzroy Gardens and looked at the outside of Cooks Cottage... the inside seemed to be full of souvenir shop.
          Did a good deed but. We got off the free tram at Docklands and a lady who had been on the tram took a terrible fall in the middle of the road.
          Mr Rags and I rendered assistance and sat with her for a while.
          She was badly shaken and fortunately there was a dentist at the scene who advised her to see her dentist as she'd loosened a couple of teeth. He was able to reassure
          her that her teeth would not fall out, but she'd be sore for a bit.

Never even got to Vic Markets, though I've been there before.
          Mr Rags was a bit tetchy the whole weekend ( I won't bore you with the explosion on the way up to the airport) so I was walking on eggs around him. He's like that every time he stops smoking.
          I really hope he can do it this time though.

I'd been hoping to meet with Reggie, but I was slack, and he's been away from the Undies so I didn't pursue it. Perhaps next time. I'd love to take my trailer sailer to Dockland... only $45 a day to berth there.... heaps cheaper than a crappy studio apt in Lonsdale St.

The 4th Wed each month is maintenance night where everything
          is checked, even if you used it that morning..
          Worked out how to start the portable blowers generators and pumps on the Fire engines. It goes a bit like this....
          Kill switch ON,
          1/2 choke ON,
          Fuel ON,
          Throttle 1/2 ON
          then before you pull the cord you lean over close to the motor and whisper in a menacing tone
          "Start you bastard".

A couple of the guys caught me out. They thought it was a hoot.

Comment

November Undies

Lost a post that I did for Mr G.
            So here it is again....

Took the bottom half of the Bedourie oven for a kitchen test run about half an hour ago...
            want to get it noicely seasoned.
            Had some Osso Bucco in the freezer and thought I'd better do something with it,
            so here ya go....

Oh and said hello to the postie, who is a 4wd fan so we spent a nice 10 minutes going over the ute, chatting about leaf springs, treads, Supa Cheap (do you have them down there?) and solar panels

Comment

November Undies

Foods looking good Rags. Shame Mr Rags was in a mood for your trip. Giving up smoking is a pain for all isn't it?

So...here's the new addition to be...

cute eh?

Watching Gourmet Farmer, the pigs are gorgeous. Glad I've ordered a free range ham for Christmas...

Comment

November Undies

Get the frock out HP that's the cutest thing, he/she's adorable!!
                Happs when's the Gourmet Farmer on? I love that show but can't find it...
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

November Undies

Evening all,

SBS i think Grinder. Cute pup to be sure i am.

Have a beeewdy. In school tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Love the oven Rags!

Bonne stuffen.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November Undies

SBS 8.00 on Thursdays. Could be repeated on another night though?

Yep, she's beautiful...4 weeks old, they sent me the pic the other day.

Comment

November Undies

x-post Mr G. Have a great day at school. Stuff your head full of knowledge...I think that's a Mrs Doubtfire-ism but I say it to the locusts every day...

Comment

November Undies

My heads already stuffed.

Will try. Noight. :h

Comment

November Undies

Morning all! flying through...but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk[/video]]Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version) - YouTube

This did make me giggle. Smile lovely people...

Comment

November Undies

Morning Saucy and y'all,

Life is just far too short for negative thoughts and scenario's. Sure, we have to deal with them at times, but we don't need to be attracting the stuff. With so many positive and happy thoughts filling my mind, there's no room for anything negative. Well, this is the theory.

Have an absolutely sick day out there mates. POETS today, so Marigold and Taylor will be locking up.

Ooroo.

Comment

November Undies

Oh Miley
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

November Undies

Oh Miley
                                What ever happened to you Hannah Montana?

Thinking of you Froglette. Glad we know where you're at.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X