November Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Undies

Guitarista;1592195 wrote: Ah, hope the Rav 4 holds up.
    :H:H all weather, all terrain

Comment

November Undies

Hey lovely Undies!

Cakes!!!! Totes amazeballs! Gorgeous work. I'd like the dress Joolya wore in Pretty Woman at the races pls. I had at made in Vietnam 100 years ago and of course my personality changed so it's now way too large. Mind you, earrings I wore when I was 17 still fit so, go figure! I stole that joke btw.

Anyhow, so far today James and I went hard at 8.15am, washing done, front of house (up to my height) now just about painted and looking fantabulous. Just about to clean myself up and head to the shops o prepare for Grandson's Birthday party here tomorrow. On track, on time, life is good.

Waves to all absent Undies.

Tawny, Oscar recommends a chop bone soaked in gravy every Sunday afternoon. He sends love and licks. I used to give my eldest that giraffe incremen stuff - I quickly learned never to do so on an off pay week!

I saw a sign in the cafe this morning whilst buying my coffee, that it is only 25days until Santa comes. Grrrrooooaaan!

Have fun y'all. Catch you laters - maybe.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

November Undies

Wow, Grinder ... they're fantastic! How cool would it be to say "I've always wanted a Dior so I made one". Brilliant stuff.

Yikes, Happs - is the First Aid part of your Yoga teaching?

Gorgi day here so I might actually go and sit in it.

Comment

November Undies

Hi folks. Reporting in from Taos, New Mexico. Beautiful day today with lots of snow. Wanted to ski today but my vision is so poor I decided not too. Another cataract and retina peel on 12/15. Cornea transplant on left eye after the new year. Surgery is depends on an available donor via the eye bank. However, I remaining positive because life is good and I 've found some really good frog graphics for '14.
          Love you all!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

November Undies

Techie :h:h:h:h
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

November Undies

Evening you lot! Techie, it seems you are quietly going through the mill - as you do - and still keeping your spirits high. Wishing you much lovage and huggage...getting in before Viola you understand...mwah...

Yes, Froglette, not only do you need to bend like a pretzel as a yogini, you've got to be able to resuscitate the poor fools who sign up for your classes. All part of the package...

Off to stew some chop bones...

Comment

November Undies

ah a boxer X hey!
                boxers are great, dumb as a box of hammers usually but super loyal and fun.
                mastiffs are molossers, they need a strong hand, but i am sure you wont sook it up tooooo much
                anyway a hybrid dog is a strong healthy animial with any combo of the parents breed traits.
                hands will defo be kept full with that beauty.
                dog i miss having a dog, been 4 years since my last one and i wont rent with one again so its waiting until deposit is saved i think. I am a bit green with envy.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

November Undies

Nighters ratbags, really enjoying an ABC thingy called Midwives (or something_).

Comment

November Undies

just made a beetroot, kale, ginger, carrot,apple,celery & lemon juice drink.
                    so very yummy.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

November Undies

Ahem, Aspy ... check the date, mate. ***winky thingy***

Comment

November Undies

oh shit, that explains it
                        AF since 10/26/2009

Comment