Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men of the world...Don't drink the water

What I did and you may choose to also.

Go back to when Giles123 said to Luv, F#$% you and send that report in.. Top right hand corner, Red triangle with a ! in the middle... You can send a comment on this post as a complaint. Nobody, I mean NOBODY!! deserves verbal abuse ! Shame on you Giles123 !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Fan, your name says it all ! You are like a breath of fresh air. I love your thoughts and your perceptions... We are so lucky to have you here... I'm gonna try and keep a stiff upper lip and go scoop some horse do do... Give Cody (my horse) a hug. When I need a hug and nobody is around Cody loves to be snuggled... He's my best friend. Thanks again Fan . Snort !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Snort! I love it!

LOL

Comment

I'm getting involved to say-let RJ take care of it.....this is their issue now.

in that passage he was obviously upset about something. He F# ed everybody-including himself.

Let's all stay out of it.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Closing this thread

Have read and am addressing the situation.

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
            X