Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWINS!!!!?????

:groupluv:

Hi, I know I am new here but I have read about your probs and I can tell you are strong from how you explain everything with clarity and you have got this far a bit farther isn't so far to go, it may look far but each step is one less.

I totally agree with Niblet God doesn't give you more than you can handle but at the time He's dishing it out it feels way too heavy.
    LOL Angellina x

:l
    Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Mar~geesh

You're really living the soap opera. My heart hurts for you sweetie. Honestly, I'd take his cat crap & dump it in his underwear drawer.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

LOL Breez... i like your suggestion! Make him a sandwich instead

Simey... Wow, what a week huh? The funny thing about babies... at first the may come as a shock to your system but they always win over your heart. Being a guy I can't in all honesty say that they are all cute though Accept what has been giving you. I know you are concerned about the oldest being somehow left behind but I bet he is going to be the leader of the pack.

Stay positive gal! Think of the joy of having two little new tykes around. I predict that your daughter will be away from Mr. Jackass soon. The Mommy Protective Instinct will take over and guide her away.

Saying prayers for you and yours.
        Hablur

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

i really hope you are feeling better Mum. sorry i haven't been around lately been out for once. hopefully the kids will be the push for her to get away from that dick...

Love You Mum,
          Kel xx
          http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

TWINS!!!!?????

Simey. . . I have been following your saga. . . When I saw the thread heading I thought to myself, "It couldn't possibly be?". . . which I'm sure was the least of your reaction.

Your daughter is lucky to have such a strong mother to be able to lean on. . . And she knows she can count on you, so she'll likely be leaving Malcom and coming back to you at some point (hopefully soon!). . . Just continue to be the available, strong presence in her life you have been and she will know she has someone she can turn to. It's great that you are such a young grandma. . . you'll have lots of energy to keep up with the kids! They're going to need you too!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. . .

Take care

Comment

Working...
            X