• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Men on This Site

Well thanks! Actually, I thought it was 50/50 gender wise on here:blush:

Comment

The Men on This Site

Thanks Pansy, you're a gem, I was just about to jump off the building, grin ... (only a one-storey building, though).

Thanks Beaches for announcing the news! I'm getting married!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!

And ladies! We love you, toooooooooooooo.

(And by the way, talking about guys, what happened to Mike up North???)
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

The Men on This Site

I love all the guys here too. They are real men who can express themselves. I guess it is the soul searching that comes about with an addiction like alcohol.

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

The Men on This Site

I really am so sorry for the guys I forgt initially- it was an impulsive thread that came from my
          :h and I should have thought longer. I really just wanted to acknowledge you guys separately because you are seriously exceptional guys but everyone on this site is just wondeful and I love everyone very very much.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

The Men on This Site

Okay I know this old ...

Uh, just thinking back ...

Of course Animal - who is missing. And ... Prezmustchange and CAD ... how could we forget CAD? They are missing too!

Pansy

Comment

The Men on This Site

UGH......
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

The Men on This Site

Oh JEEZ,

Morrison ...

How could I forget that avatar!!

Comment

The Men on This Site

I already apologized to Morrison cut it out! This thread needs to be closed!!! :upset:

Comment

The Men on This Site

NO NO ....

MD Biker is back!! Welcome back MD - glad to see you around again!

LOL

Comment

The Men on This Site

Have had computer problems lately, but I love the men on this site! Thank you for your honesty, support and sensitivity, naming you all, would mean I might inadvertently miss a precious one. Love you all and thank you.:h
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

The Men on This Site

Sunshine Brian
                        Surfer2 ...

.... c'mon - keep thinking ...

Comment

The Men on This Site

Ahh - but how do you know we ARE men?

I mean AA shaves his legs!
                          Determinator cooks too well to be a guy surely. :good:
                          And I'm a Scot - I get to wear a skirt! :wow:

Seriously tho' Thanks - it is nice to know we are appreciated!

Satori

xxx
                          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

The Men on This Site

Is it true you don't wear anything under those kilts of yours? (hee hee) Doesn't it get a little...breezy? I grew up in New Scotland, so I've seen many a kilts flying and wondered about that??? Hmmmm...my inquiring mind always getting me in trouble.

Comment

The Men on This Site

SKendall;131261 wrote: Have had computer problems lately, but I love the men on this site! Thank you for your honesty, support and sensitivity, naming you all, would mean I might inadvertently miss a precious one. Love you all and thank you.:h
                              I ditto everything you said above!

Comment

The Men on This Site

GG;131298 wrote: Is it true you don't wear anything under those kilts of yours? (hee hee) Doesn't it get a little...breezy? I grew up in New Scotland, so I've seen many a kilts flying and wondered about that??? Hmmmm...my inquiring mind always getting me in trouble.
                                Yep - it is all true.
                                If you did get a peek up a Scotsman's kilt - you would definitely be impressed!

In winter tho', the icy wind up here can certainly freeze your assets!! :shocked:

Satori

xxx
                                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                                X