Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 3rd Movember

Howdy Folks, how's everyone keeping?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Good morning Pinkeroo and all to come

About to commence pool duty and then pop out to get the papers. Planning to just chill today.

How's your research article coming along, Pinks?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Pinkie and Tipps, been here a while but didn't dare start the thread. Its cold here so very jealous of the pool duty Mr Tipps.
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I don't plan on growing a mo this month, by the way. I am sufficiently in touch with myself to be aware of testicular cancer.

Speaking of staches... my granny had one the average teenager would give his eyeteeth for. We hated having to kiss her it was so scratchy.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post

Morning Spidey

You're more than welcome to come and grab a leaf net. The sides can do with a spot of brushing. When you're done with that, kindly vacuum the steps. There's a dear :goodjob:

I need to set the timer properly so the solar heating can start doing its job. Still a bit on the chilly side for me to consider having a swim. The cubs had a dip yesterday and lasted about 5 minutes.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

She (aforementioned gran) also had a huge mole with three fugly hairs growing out of it. My poor granddad. She was his 2nd wife. He thought it would be as good as his 1st marriage. Boy, was he wrong! The fact that she had been married four times (all her husbands died on her) should have been a warning sign. Ah... the wisdom of hindsight.

Anyhoo. I'm starting to ramble. Let me get going before the church crowds hit the supermarket.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

But before I go. Did I mention her size? Brings to mind a joke about a former prime minister's wife. What is the difference between X person and an elephant? Answer: 5kg. Yes, lemme hear the collective ***groan*** :H

Afrikaans word of the day: soustannie. Literal translation: gravy aunt. Used to describe a morbidly obese woman, typically wearing an ill-fitting dress.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Pinky, MrT, Sylv and all :hallo:

:H Yer on a roll this morn MrT- did ye have an expresso instead of latte?!
                Did yer Granda outlive this woman? What was her secret in securing so many husbands?

Conked out after me dins last night- Gawd Iz getting old methinks

Comment

Morning pinky, tips, spidey, peapie and all to come

Mmm...I was wondering what was her secret in losing so many husbands.

Comment

Recluse;1579376 wrote: Morning pinky, tips, spidey, peapie and all to come

Mmm...I was wondering what was her secret in losing so many husbands.
                    :H Reccie!!! Good morning - so good to see ya:l What's the craic with you? How's things?

She had to find them first before losing them tho- soo how'd she do that? Need tips!!!!

Comment

sweetpea29;1579379 wrote: :H Reccie!!! Good morning - so good to see ya:l What's the craic with you? How's things?

She had to find them first before losing them tho- soo how'd she do that? Need tips!!!!
                      Gawd...I'm the last person you want to ask for advice on how to find a prospective partner, peapie. Are you in a hurry to settle down then?

All's well with me thank you. How did you hurt your hamstring? Is it another work-related injury?

Comment

D'Arsey- if yer about- don't suppose there's any chance of some pancakes for brekkie?! Pwetty pwease xx

WTF are ye btw?:upset:

Comment

Recluse;1579381 wrote: Gawd...I'm the last person you want to ask for advice on how to find a prospective partner, peapie. Are you in a hurry to settle down then?

All's well with me thank you. How did you hurt your hamstring? Is it another work-related injury?
                          :H Nah Reccie- not really, the thought kinda scares shit outa me tbh! But do wonder sometimes how people who may appear 'undesirable' in ways can attract so many partners!

Dunno whats going on with hamstring but have a feeling it's related to the back and all that driving last weekend just fecked the two things! Have me exercises from physio which was supposed to be doing daily but had been slacking- bad girl!! Have started with them this past week again.

Glad to hear all is well with you And Miss Amy? A girl in work is selling the most gorgeous black springer spaniel pups- its so not fair that I wouldn't have time to care for one- so want one :upset:

Comment

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Pinkles, Tipperooo, Spidy, Sweetypea, Reccybear.

All this talk about Movember has got me raking round the drawer for the Immac before someone asks if I'm joining in.

Just loved the story about your Granny, Tipps.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jacks

Its not immac anymore btw- think they call it nair nowadays!

Comment

Working...
                              X