Army Thread, 3rd Movember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya JC, you ok? :l I am full of the cold today dammit.
    Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Morning molly, whizzy, chicky and bh-ey

Good to hear you're on the mend, whizzy. You seem to be coming on in leaps and bounds now. Well, maybe not leaps and bounds, but you know what I mean!

Comment

broken halo;1579503 wrote: Hiya JC, you ok? :l I am full of the cold today dammit.
        I'm ticking along nicely ta for arsking. Just :h unhung Sundays..

Box of tissues for the lady..........

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, three weeks ago yesterday since I chucked the binging. Joining in here today to say thank you for looking after me. Talking to you really helped. I wuv you for that. (not in a mad stalkerish way) :h
          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

x post thank you for the tissues. Don't know whether to eat them or blow my nose on them, they's so pretty!

Comment

broken halo;1579508 wrote: JC, three weeks ago yesterday since I chucked the binging. Joining in here today to say thank you for looking after me. Talking to you really helped. I wuv you for that. (not in a mad stalkerish way) :h
              You are kind.............just passing the message forward. Now it's your turn.

And don't be a stranger, we might talk a load of everyday stuff but if you've got any kind of problem it's turns in a heartbeat.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'd just like to join in if that's okay with everyone. It looks like a good wee daily thread. I've been wanting to join for a while but I'm shy. :blush:

Comment

broken halo;1579517 wrote: I'd just like to join in if that's okay with everyone. It looks like a good wee daily thread. I've been wanting to join for a while but I'm shy. :blush:
                  Course you can. Believe it or not I wouldn't say boo to a goose when I first plonked my ever so shapely bum here.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

okay, I'm plonking myself down now, you asked for it!

Comment

broken halo;1579521 wrote: okay, I'm plonking myself down now, you asked for it!
                      :H:H Love it.

Must go and plonk meself in the kitchen for half an hour.

Bacinabit.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

What is the Army Thread About?

Curious!

PS love the new word "soustannie" that's a keeper!
                        Newbies Nest
                        Toolbox
                        My accountability thread

Comment

June!! me lovely....................:hallo:

Nothing to do with the armed force............just an Army against Alcohol.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Broken Halo and June :hiya:

Lovely to see yis

Think Army thread is about being an Army against alcohol...

I love it cos we have some really good n wise role models leading the way and keeping us on right track

I went upstairs 2 hours ago to get my trainers and trackie bottoms on for a walk... looked at the bed... climbed into bed and just arose again now! Well the intentions were there! The lovely day has turned into hailstones now so guess the walk outa question now!

Comment

broken halo;1579521 wrote: okay, I'm plonking myself down now, you asked for it!
                              Did ye bring biccies?!

Comment

mollyka;1579578 wrote: Well THAT was lucky wasn't it?:H:H:H

How's you Tweetster?
                                Ah dunno Molls- who's gonna feed me ducks and swans now?! Should I brave it?

Nah - plenty of work in house to keep me going!

Im good ta for asking. Feeling more and more content as time goes on if ya know what I mean? Have Aunt coming back to stay either today or tomorrow and her follow-up appoint is Thurs when we'll find out if it was cancer and if so what treatment options are available.. Feeling kinda positive about that too tho and have a feeling we will get good news- fingers crossed xx

Comment

Working...
                                X