Army Thread, 3rd Movember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1579574 wrote: Did ye bring biccies?!
    :H:H Always thinking of your stomach................remember Slimming World................see, see I make a really good conscience.

And here's a nice comfy seat for June to have a rest until she gets used to us.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1579580 wrote: :H Always thinking of your stomach................remember Slimming World................see, see I make a really good conscience.

And here's a nice comfy seat for June to have a rest until she gets used to us.

:H Jacks that is so true I am always thinking of my stomach!! Just watchin Miss Nigella again- prob not a good idea:no: Weigh-in again tomorrow :egad: I am losing weight tho so must be doing summat right

Comment

I still use a mass of SW recipes. Suppose I got used to not eating so much fat and their curries are to die for.

Think I'd better get dressed I cannot swan about in me dressing gown any longer.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi sweetpea, molly and thanks. I got distracted doing housework. Dancing around to Bonnie Tyler total eclipse of the heart with the hoover. :H

oohm now it's boyz 2 men! Love the music channels :h
          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

mollyka;1579604 wrote: Meant to say BH -- well done on getting those first 3 weeks out of the way --- what a hurdle that is ---- and June - mebbe tell us a bit about yourself if you want to? Just can help with the old chit-chat when we're moaning ;-)
            Thanks Molly what a fecking state I was in three weeks ago. JC will tell you. Bless her.
            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

back to the housework for a while. :upset: Why haven't they invented self cleaning houses yet?

Comment

mollyka;1579602 wrote: You're heading towards your year now --- I had a major shift in thinking and feeling round that time ---- like really MAJOR --- felt like I wasn't 'playing' at this - only to fall again as I had in the past --- began to get confident in myself and my new way of life ..... it's a lovely feeling!
                Fingers and toe's crossed for your auntie --- and even if it is cancer --- crikey - everyone seems to get healed these days --- not the death sentence it used to be at all it would appear?:l

Good for you! I've deffo put on a bit of weight lately -- eating like a pig --- in the past when I go back to work it usually sorts itself out --- so HERE'S HOPING!!!!!
                Yeah Molls - feels like Im not playing anymore, that this is 'real'- I no longer drink! after getting over last weeks temptations think my confidence has grown- just don't wanna get too confident- could easily fall into the thinking of 'a few now and again will be no harm'

broken halo;1579605 wrote:
                Hi sweetpea, molly and thanks. I got distracted doing housework. Dancing around to Bonnie Tyler total eclipse of the heart with the hoover. :H

oohm now it's boyz 2 men! Love the music channels :h
                Right Broken- will switch to music channels so- at least they wont tempt me into eating chocolate!!
                Really good to have ye in the Army:l

Comment

You guys are a riot. Thanks for the lovely chair I always wanted one of them in real life! I'm off to the gym now talk later! Soldier on!
                  Newbies Nest
                  Toolbox
                  My accountability thread

Comment

Really good to have ye in the Army
                    Thank you sweetpea, it's good to be here. :l

Now I have to dash off to make sandwiches for my lovely fellow alkies. That's what I get for joining a group! Be back later, and thanks for the warm welcome :l

Comment

BH is here! :welcome: And 3J! :welcome:Lovely - I'm not the youngest one here anymore!

Was without electricity today, so catching up. Saw the barracks only went to sleep in the am? What's the world coming to?

SOUSTANNIE, Trip?

:l
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

:wavin:

Uh-oh... just woken up after a marathon nanna nap. Hope I can fall asleep without too much difficulty when it's bedtime tonight.

What's wrong with soustannie, Dreamy?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just a really quick fly-by to say I'm still the right side of the dirt!

Painting extravaganza this weekend... but it's coming together... finally.

I haven't read back but see we have some new faces... WELCOME! :welcome:

Roight... orf to do battle with me paint brush. I hope yiz are all having a smashing weekend. XXX

Comment

Evening all - went to take the dog out and ot waylaid, made bread and pizzas for himself, went shopping, made dinner and now have the weekend to myself apart from washing the hair ready for work tomorrow. No fireworks here yet thank gawd.
                            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Me neither Molls, the only day I think its remotely tolerable is the 25th of the month, and even then its just a flash in the bank account :H
                              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Love this thread - we go from soustannies in frocks to Posh's frock. How does one walk in those shoes? What Tip didn't mention - cause he's a man - is that the frocks are always floral. Think Mrs Bucket, only worse.

And yeah, the Groot Krokodil's wife. I had the honour of shaking tannie Elise's hand once. Think I washed it in Jeyes Fluid afterwards.

Seeing that we're doing the learn-new-word-a-day thing now, I taught the Nesters babbelas yesterday. Saffa Slang for hangover, should anybody be interested.

Molls, think I was just the newest. Lost the young a couple of decades ago.

Might pop in again , if not, sweet dreams!
                                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X