X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 3rd Movember

Howyiz !:waving:
    Late check - in today.
    Actually took me a feckin' hour to read back ..............

Comment

'Bout blooming time, Satz.:l

But I'm going to have to love you and leave you. Got to go and feed.............and watching Downton.

Will be back for me water later.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya satzy

How's your Sunday been?

Comment

Hi Army. I'm back from feeding the sober. How do?
          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Recluse;1579869 wrote: Hiya satzy

How's your Sunday been?
            Ah Reccie - been difficult. Trying to train Mr S to the fact that pubs no longer appeal ...... :egad: Change is not easy for him to take I'm afraid -we've always had that in common .... not any more.
            I feel an 'ol bore now - as I feel he thinks I'm an 'ol bore.

Bet yer sorry you asked ?:H
            How's the lovely Amy ?

Comment

mollyka;1579826 wrote: Yeah --- she lives in Termonfeckin (I kid you not) it's about 15 miles up the road ---
              Blimey, it really is a place! Just looked it up on Google maps. Now you've reminded me that my grandparents lived in a place called Feckenham - say it quickly

Comment

Howdo BH! Is it an AA crowd you're feeding? What do you give them? I'm lucky to get a chocolate digestive where I go
                It is an AA crowd, they love their grub that mob! I've put on 3 pounds in the three weeks I've been going. :upset:
                Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

satz123;1579880 wrote: Ah Reccie - been difficult. Trying to train Mr S to the fact that pubs no longer appeal ...... :egad: Change is not easy for him to take I'm afraid -we've always had that in common .... not any more.
                  I feel an 'ol bore now - as I feel he thinks I'm an 'ol bore.

Bet yer sorry you asked ?:H
                  How's the lovely Amy ?
                  I can sympathise with the problem satzy. I think you're right to make it clear to him how you feel about pubs nowadays, but I guess the problem now is trying to find something the two of you can share and enjoy together. In a way, your not wanting to go to the pub any more is his problem, not yours, but in reality that prolly doesn't help very much.

Amy's fine, thanks.

Hi BH. Can't keep calling you that - we must find a new name for you.

Comment

Hey recluse, and satz. BH is fine. It sounds a bit like those cigarettes in the gold packet that I used to be able to afford! Please feel free to rename me!

Comment

mollyka;1579881 wrote: Howdo BH! Is it an AA crowd you're feeding? What do you give them? I'm lucky to get a chocolate digestive where I go

S'pose mebbe the logical next step would be to find something else you like in common? Not always easy that one --- we just did little changes --- like if we went for a walk in the past I'd usually time it that the walk would finish round lunchtime --- nice glass of white with whatever --- you know?? These days we find a nice coffee shop with decent cream cakes....... it's just.......different for a while.... and then it becomes normal
                      Would you go racing with him? I used to love going to the races, haven't been for years tho
                      Yea- used to go - loved the hot toddies too in the bar:egad:
                      Meet yer in Leopardstown Races at Christmas - Boxing Day I think - I've signed up for that one

Comment

broken halo;1579902 wrote: Hey recluse, and satz. BH is fine. It sounds a bit like those cigarettes in the gold packet that I used to be able to afford! Please feel free to rename me!
                        Brokey ?
                        Hedgey ?- That would be one of the names in a while, no- one will remember WHY we gave it to you !!!

Comment

Recluse;1579761 wrote: Do you have Hyacinth Bucket down in Saffa too?
                          Endless reruns of her.

Must check if somebody has started Monday yet
                          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                          X