Hi, its Theme2be if you rember me~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have missed you all and have not overcome. I wont ever give up so I can return to inspring~ Let me know what worked for I have tried so much~ Love
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Theme2be I don't think we've met, I've only been here five months, but hi there! Are you here to quit? Not really sure I'm understanding your post!
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

Comment

Hiya Theme 2 be.

Good to see you again. I know you are aware of the toolbox, but it is always worth another look i reckon, no matter where we are on our journey. Here's the link below for you. Maybe you'll find some inspiration there.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

I hope you stick around and keep in touch with us here. How are things?

G bloke. :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hello Theme...I do remember you....stay close...hope you are ok xx
        ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Theme to Be, I do remember your posts. The toolbox has SO many ideas to try and inspiring posts. Keep going back there to read and gather a new idea to try if the current plan isn't working AND NEVER GIVE UP.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Theme...coming back isn't a failure...it's determination :h
            ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

We only fail when we stop trying.
              AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Welcome back Miss K! I know it's not where you want to be but it's lovely to see you here... :l

The victory is in never giving up. (I'm sure there's a snazzy saying but I can't remember it right now!)

Looking forward to chatting! X

Comment

thank You and, yes I will go to the tool box. It is really the talking for I have always been somewhat reclusive here and now know that I need to reach out more and dig deeper so thats what I am doing. First thing is to try to get outside of myself and get more into service oriented. I just graduated as an nationally certified massage therapist and that will be lovely once I am involved with different projects. I have an injury and have been off work for over a month and so got back into those early AM binges and one knows how sick it can make your physically. I want to string some days together for the love of God. It is good to be back and will be round. Much Love~

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

I work from home and it is so easy to backslide when you are home 24/7. You can hide! I am applying for PT work just to get the heck outta this house some and see people.

Comment

Thank you, gettin' it. Listen, it is no excuse. I was late night binging prior but when I have all this time and it tugs at me. It is physically terrible.

I am curious if I will ever understand. I know I CANT drink Alcohol and then sit in the liquor store parking lot and cry like a baby to not go in. But, I go in.

I needed to bring myself out of hiding for after physical tests my internals are showing damage and I am to much in Love with Life and Art and Music and Healing to go out this way, not to be draumtic.

Need my MWO family:h

Comment

It isn't an excuse, but it is what it is. We are here for you. You can do this.

Comment

Welcome back. I remember you well.
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Your Love means alot. I realize I may need to do the medical detox althoug I am schooled/educated in holistic but its fierce and it drives me right back to the bottle . This feels like it has not before. I want this. I desire it and want to crave it past this vile gasoline craving. Horrible. This is a terrible disorder an I dont want to die of it.

Comment

It is late here in Las Vegas and this city is 24/7 for free drinks and my cell rings for invites and its usually based on open Mike nights they call them here and one can do a song and be amongst other artist or performers but its difficult because of the free alcohol. I had no trouble before I moved here and now its full blown or has been. Not as bad , but I get it takes one week of going all in and then its lights out. I want to fly free of this. I hope I dont tire any one of my words. I feel so sure this is the place to come to. I have gone away for a while and I tried many other places.
                              I feel home now.
                              I want to live.
                              My Mom needs me.
                              My reason for living/being born needs me.

I dont want to let this beast win.

I love you all so much~

Comment

Working...
                              X