Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

Not sure how many people can relate to this. This morning, I was struck by the fact that last night I did not (as far as I recall) dream at all about drinking/alcohol. (Normally I do). I guess because alcohol is/WAS?? (OH PLEASE??) such a normal part of everyday life for me, I guess it snuck into my dreams everynight. Last night, I didnt dream or obsess about it in my dreams! (Day 2 of topa for those of you who dont know - though I have been so vocal, I dont know who could possibly not know! :rollin )
    In fact, I dreampt I was auditioning for Canadian Idol.
    I know.
    And I hate that show. It is terrible. We are NOT that nerdy!!
    Love you all
    Jen

Interesting

That is interesting. Sounds like you are "on your way'.. Do you think the dreaming about alcohol before was out of guilt? And now you feel relieved you are conquering it ?-- because that was a great positive dream.

I have heard that when we are really doing well in our soul or subconscious or spiritually that we often dream of flying. I do sometimes. Do you? Anyone? Just curious.

I also have lucid dreams (or used to before topa). Anyone else? If so, have you learned to control them?

Comment

Interesting

Jenneh, I think its possible the brain switch thing....I'm serious.
      The second day I took topa and around 5:00 the usual beer time for me, when I did think about havin a beer my immediate thought was that is what you used to do, not what your going to do.
      So even in your dreams...your not thinkin about drinkin, what u used to do...instead its about auditin....what u are going to be doin. lol
      even tho that sounds funny, im serious.
      (or am I the only one that laughs at me, sometimes I think I am but thats ok cuz what else would I do if I didnt entertain myself all day, probably drink beer)

Comment

Interesting

Chrysalis
        I went to a seminar with a friend on Dreams once and I told the lady running the class that I never remembered my dreams. Her reply was because I didn't want to and all I needed to do was "want to" and I will be darned, but it worked. I was dreaming very lucid dreams, really freaked me out, so I did a reverse and told myself I don't want to do this anymore and I'll be darned but they were gone. Well, they probably weren't gone, I just don't remember them. And no this isn't a joke and yes, the hypo CD's work really well on me.

Jenneh,
        The 1st week on Topa I had some really wacky dreams, all gone now!

gabby,
        I laugh with you!

Comment

Working...
        X