Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th November

Good morning, folksies

Now why did you not start the thread, Dreamy?

Good luck for the new week, Army. The atmosphere at work is not too good - the place is buzzing after a very sudden restructure in our division announced on Friday. And it comes ahead of a takeover of our company by another in the not-too-distant future It means people are very uncertain. I'm bracing myself - I have a team meeting later in the day and staff will want answers, which I don't have. Och well... let's just hope the day goes quickly.

Other than that, at least the weather is good. 27C expected in Cape Town today.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Coz everybody was fast asleep - you should have heard the snoring - rather face a herd of charging buff than wake up that lot. You're a brave man, Tips.

And uncertain people kept in the dark generate a lot of nervous chatter around the water cooler, which then escalates, then gets rinsed, repeated and exaggerated. Best of luck for you today. Here's a :cupajoe:
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning guys, well done on 4 years tippers

morning dreamy
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Tippers, the research article is still in the planning stages, meeting up with a tecaher of mine, shes gonna give me a wee hand, and i know a very good and very kind researcher who may help me.

Ive also just got an interview for another psychological research position, so busy here like
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Pink kitty, Molly.

Phoney phone acting up, Molls?

Brilliant sunshine here, Piaf singing her guts out. Your sides?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Dreamydo, Pinkles, Mollymoo.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed cawfee.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe:

Comment

Ooh you are a love, Dreamy.

Yep the hooman bean inside me is starting to make an appearance.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1580136 wrote:

Brilliant sunshine here, Piaf singing her guts out. Your sides?
                  Molls was being kind to the weather there - it's bleedin' freezin over my side.
                  -4 on my car this morning at 7am ........ as I went to the gym ( snuck that in )
                  First heavy frost too
                  'Working' from home today - HAPPY DAYS! :yay:

Comment

Morning, Satzuma, was just doing that hanging on the phone listening to music thing.....now I've got to go to me e-mails. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all.

Was'nt to impressed having to defrost the car at 5 this morning :upset:

Comment

Now I'm sorry if you want to talk to me you'll have to
                        A) press 1
                        B) Listen to endless crackly Greensleeves until the staff get back from their ciggie break.
                        C) Redial because we cut you off by accident............( we didn't really, we just went for another ciggie and forgot you were there.
                        D)Repeat A & B
                        E)Press lots of buttons hoping that they are your account no and sort code
                        F) Oooh a voice
                        G)Forget security code.
                        I) Give every personal details they ask for down to yer Great Granny's bra size.
                        J)Faint as you're through..............get up off floor quickly in case they've gone
                        K)Cancel SO
                        L)They say thank you for calling is there anything else we can help you with

M)Say no ever so politely, then..................Run screaming for the hills with one very flat ear from holding the phone for what feels like a century.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1580190 wrote: Now I'm sorry if you want to talk to me you'll have to
                          A) press 1
                          B) Listen to endless crackly Greensleeves until the staff get back from their ciggie break.
                          C) Redial because we cut you off by accident............( we didn't really, we just went for another ciggie and forgot you were there.
                          D)Repeat A & B
                          E)Press lots of buttons hoping that they are your account no and sort code
                          F) Oooh a voice
                          G)Forget security code.
                          I) Give every personal details they ask for down to yer Great Granny's bra size.
                          J)Faint as you're through..............get up off floor quickly in case they've gone
                          K)Cancel SO
                          L)They say thank you for calling is there anything else we can help you with

M)Say no ever so politely, then..................Run screaming for the hills with one very flat ear from holding the phone for what feels like a century.
                          :upset:
                          Happens every time
                          Good morning campers!

Comment

Morning Chickadee,
                            Sorry was having a bit of a rant there and x-posted.

Bloody freezing here.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning JC.

Rant away,we've all had that happen to us

Comment

Working...
                              X