Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th November

Afternoon

Quick check in before heading out again. Good luck at the doc's, mrs a.

It's sunny at the moment and not too cold. Not too warm either tho.

Bacinabit.

Comment

Hi Reccie et al:new:

Xray showed my lumbar spine is a bit of a mess but as I am not in pain now and able to mobilise without pain, I do not need any more medical intervention. MRI scan in a few months. I just love our NHS:h

Comment

Hello again. :hallo: Another quick check in before taking the monster for her late afternoon walk. Errrm....don't like the sound of the "bit of a mess" part, whizzy, but the rest of it sounds good. Will you be able to get back to running as you used to, in due course? I imagine that's what's most important to you now that the pain has gone.

I don't normally take pleasure from others' discomfort, but I have to confess that I'm really enjoying seeing those ex-News of the World folks in the dock. I trust justice will be done.

Comment

Howyiz - :wavin:
          Great news Ms A :yay:
          - as I said before - can't keep a good woman down :l
          Stay as positive as you are and all is possible

Comment

Whizzy, hope your mind is more at rest over the injury. When can you start running/training again?

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - fear of long words. Thought I'd share.
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1580564 wrote: Whizzy, hope your mind is more at rest over the injury. When can you start running/training again?

DTD - is that a madey-up word ?

Comment

satz123;1580621 wrote: DTD - is that a madey-up word ?
                She's an editor. She prolly suffers from it
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: Army.

Very glad today is over. Settled for a spag bol. Don't have the energy for anything more complicated.

Do I get a synopsis or do I have to read back?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Talking behind my back here? No, not made up, I promise - ask Google.

I suffer from other fears - once edited a horoscope thingy, called the publisher in a panic one day, sure that the title on cover that I'd signed off read Horrorscope.

Was going to cook something, but decided that something on toast is a meal too.
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1580637 wrote: Talking behind my back here? No, not made up, I promise - ask Google.

I suffer from other fears - once edited a horoscope thingy, called the publisher in a panic one day, sure that the title on cover that I'd signed off read Horrorscope.

Was going to cook something, but decided that something on toast is a meal too.
                      I love sumfinks on toast. Banana an Marmite is top of the list.

We're about to eat as well. Mrs. T is back from squash. Bacinabit.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1580564 wrote: Whizzy, hope your mind is more at rest over the injury. When can you start running/training again?

Made up word methinks?

Not sure when I can start training again. A bit scared now as the pain I was in recently is fresh in my memory.
                        What did you do in the Gym this morning Satz?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1580641 wrote: I love sumfinks on toast. Banana an Marmite is top of the list.

We're about to eat as well. Mrs. T is back from squash. Bacinabit.
                          Fancy beans on toast?

Comment

Yooo Hoooo from a very stiff and dog tired Zenners. It's 1.30 and I'm still in my pajamas! :egad:

Zorsted I am. But... roll of drums... 2 bedrooms, 1 office, 2 bathrooms, 1 loo, 1 hallway and part of another hallway finished. Only doors and trim work left now as all the main areas are staying with their present walls. And the feckin garage needs painting badly but it better not hold it's breath.

In other news and before I forget, things didn't go entirely well with the op I had in May so I'm going in for a tweak this Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to post but if I disappear for a couple of days yis will know why.

Going to get myself a cup of tea and have a squizz back. I doubt I'll get to all of the posts as it looks like it's been busy around these parts!

Comment

Evening me lovelies,

'Course I had to go to the gods of google...............hippopotomonstrosesquipedalio phobia...............it's defo a word and defo means fear of long words...................well I never did.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now where was I .

So pleased you not in any pain, Mrs A. Can I give you one of big one of these without hurting you now.:l

Zennifer, was that the knee op. Sorry it didn't go to plan, hun.
                                When you draw breath we just need the living room and dining room doing..........mates rates........ie.nothing.

Beans on toasts sounds rather good to me.

Oh in other news FIL is coming home from hospital tonight, might be TMI but all his bodily functions are tickety boo..............:yay:
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X