I'm in Habbo and Woofie Howled at me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda bored over here, trying to keep the old cork in the wine bottle, and looking to entertain myself! Kids are winding down for the night and into this movie. Anyone wanna Habbo?

Guess the Habbo thing is kinda over. I was in there for almost 2 hrs on and off... did I miss someone or did no one ever visit? OK, leaving now. If anyone has interest later, let me know.

Comment

What is Habbo again?

What is it again??

Comment

Re: What is Habbo again?

Thanks for the response Jenn! Ha! It's Habbo Hotel, and maybe we have so many newbies, (or the Habbo is a pretty old thing!) that I just forgot to explain.
        It's a virtual hotel. You go to Habbo Hotel (.com??) Search it and it will come up. Create a habbo dude. That's kind of fun, as you create everything from your hairdo, to boob size to shirt style and color, to shoes!
        Then RJ has created this room for us... actually it's 3 rooms. We have a dog and a cat and a fridge where you can get a snack. When there are 2 or more people, you can talk to each other, wave, dance, it's pretty funny! A lot of people found it a lot of work, because you have to "work" your habbo guy and talk at the same time. It's just something different! Tawny even told me there's a swimming pool somewhere in the hotel. You have to put a bathing suit on and everything. OH boy. Guess you have to have a lot of spare time on your hands to do this, but last night, I DID!
        Well, last ditch effort, if anyone wants to try (it's still raining in my neck of the woods... looks like swim meet might be cancelled), You go to Guest rooms, Search "mwo", go to mwo pah-tay, pass word is "mwo".
        OK, I'll check this thread later....
        do dee do
        Bec

Comment

This is actually very exciting to me. I am not kidding. I am going to check it out as soon as I get home.
          :h Love ya

Comment

Awesome, Jenn!
            Can you please wear the outfit that you wore to your Canadian Idol audition?
            AAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Comment

LOL!!!! Okay but just for you!!!! :lol :rollin :d :eek :happy :h

Comment

Working...
              X