Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa and Wellbutrin

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows about mixing Topa and Wellbutrin. I've been taking Wellbutrin for years, possibly to deal with depression that is alcohol-related. I don't want to try getting off the Wellbutrin until I get my drinking under control, so I'm trying to find out what would happen if I add the Topa. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!
    Jeanie

Topa and Wellbutrin

I cute new person and newyou
    I take wellbutrin and prozac and topa. So what do ya think about that!!!!
    I am complaining about bein tired but its the topa. I am 36 days AF tomorrow. I may be tired but dont plan on stoppin anything very soon. I feel very sucessful on stopping drinkin for now.
    Welcome and good luck. It is awesome here. Everyone is just the best. Do you have the book yet? I also take all the supps. (almost) I'm Gabby....e-message me anytime. :d

Comment

Topa and Wellbutrin

Hi Gabby,

Thanks for such a quick response! I read the book and have ordered the CDs/supps. Tonight I'm sober out of will power alone, but it's not easy (guess that's why I'm hangin' around the boards!). I am looking forward to the program, but I still haven't talked to my doc about the Topa (she thinks I drink 0-5 drinks a week - ha). I feel ashamed to tell her the truth (more like 40 pretty stiff drinks), but I also want a doctor's POV on the meds. I guess I will try to find the courage to face her. Thanks again for posting!

J

Comment

Topa and Wellbutrin

Hi newme,

Keep hanging around. This is a good place to be. Welcome.

Tawny

Comment

Topa and Wellbutrin

Thanks ... I just ordered the Topa online. I've been struggling with the doctor thing all day and decided I just need to get going! I am excited about getting back to that creative, active person I used to be, and I really appreciate all the inspiring people contributing on these boards. I'll let you know how it goes!

Comment

Topa and Wellbutrin

Hi and welcome.
            Can't help with the topa Qus but if you find that your struggling with cravings,pop down the shops and buy L-Glutamine. It helped me a lot while i was waiting on the supps.

Good luck. lluf

Comment

Working...
            X