Army Thread Friday 8th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Recstar! I'll go and check on the phone to see wot's wot now but last time I logged in from there I couldn't see your "tart".

I haven't even looked a Candy Crush Jacks... after my Farmville addiction I'm scared to!

My mum goes late night shopping for the bargains too. They don't tend to do that where I'm at.

How's wee Amy Reccy?

Comment

Yep, your avatar isn't there on my phone Reccy. Vewwy stwange... :ey:

Comment

Zenstyle;1582443 wrote: I haven't even looked a Candy Crush Jacks... after my Farmville addiction I'm scared to!

How's wee Amy Reccy?
        Been wondering what Candy Crush is. Is it a FB thing?

Amy's not so wee any more, zenny. I reckon she must be about 7.5 kg now. She'll be eating me out of house and home soon. I finally risked putting her in the same room as poppy and I'm pleased to report that poppy quickly put her in her place. I only wish I could do that!

Zenstyle;1582445 wrote:
        Yep, your avatar isn't there on my phone Reccy. Vewwy stwange... :ey:
        Thanks for checking. I'll try "reinstalling" my avatar tomorrow.

Comment

That's good that Poppy is asserting herself... I'm sure it will make life much easier for you.

Have you seen the size of Starty's Casey Jones? His paws are huge. She's started taking him to puppy classes... are you going to do that with Amy?

Yeah, Candy Crush is a FB thing and I'm not even going to look at it! lol... I'll play you a game of Words sometime though if you're still into it...

Comment

Recluse;1582441 wrote: Make sure its an organic "summat noice" Jackie
            Hee hee! Just saw that! :goodjob:

Comment

Evening! I've always been able to see your avatar Reccie. Thinking about an early night, its absolutely freezing and I don't do cold. Getting geared up to go and make some hot chocolate, not the real stuff, only that Highlights, not up to much but the best on offer. For an extra half a syn I squirt some of that plastic cream on top, just to make the whole thing a non-gourmet pathetic attempt to have something nice.
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Meant to add, sorry you'be been poorly Zenners, not been on much this week and to mis-quote the old seaside postcard, work is the curse of the non-drinking class!

Comment

Hiya Spidey! I wish it was cold here... I'm bloomin' burning up

Is it Slimming World or Weight Watchers that does the syns? It's a good name!

I have some of that Redi Whip spray cream in the fridge... I am absolutely sure it is horrific for wan's body but it is rather tasty... )

Comment

Slimming World for syns Zenners, very apt. WW does those pro-point things but far too much counting, weighing and measuring for me.

Comment

Zenstyle;1582456 wrote: That's good that Poppy is asserting herself... I'm sure it will make life much easier for you.

Have you seen the size of Starty's Casey Jones? His paws are huge. She's started taking him to puppy classes... are you going to do that with Amy?

Yeah, Candy Crush is a FB thing and I'm not even going to look at it! lol... I'll play you a game of Words sometime though if you're still into it...
                      Just been and looked at Starty's latest pics, zenny. CJ is growing very nicely. You can tell starty is infatuated. :goodjob: I'm glad you reminded me about the puppy classes, I really need to look into them. There seems to be so much to do. Today I had to order a seat cover to protect the car front passenger seat from muddy paws and a dog food storage container for the big sack of dog food I got her yesterday at the pet shop (along with a new collar cos she's outgrown her old one).

Haven't played Words for a long time, but a few games and a chat would be fun.

Hiya spidey :hallo:

Comment

Will this do Zennifer,

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1582458 wrote: Hee hee! Just saw that! :goodjob:
                          How is the organic eating going? Are you managing to keep to it? I like the idea in principle, but the organic stuff costs a lot more over here and it's not always easy to find organic versions of some foods.

Comment

What's happening ??:hallo:

Comment

Almost Molly, anyone else awake?
                              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

I'm off to my kip too, ni night!
                                Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Working...
                                X