Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 10th November

Hey Molly

How're you? Sounds like ye had an enjoyable day!

Comment

mollyka;1583574 wrote: Best day ever --- have 'couch' sores:H
      Is your auntie in good form?
      :H:H Oh deary me! Ye never hear off the importance of regular pressure-relief?!

Yeah she is in good form- think the news from Thursday only startin to sink in and she can truly relax now. It was an unmentioned worry that she could be facing treatment. The indian tonight was kinda a celebratory meal. I've been feeding her slimming world fare most days God love her!!

Comment

That's it settled then. We're all off on holliers with Whizzy as her handmaidens. The days of the Raj won't know what hit 'em! ;o)

Where'd you get yer cozzie Jacks?... I don't appear to have one of dem... and I want to fit in with the group...

Good news on your aunty Sweety... :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1583581 wrote: That's it settled then. We're all off on holliers with Whizzy as her handmaidens. The days of the Raj won't know what hit 'em! ;o)

Where'd you get yer cozzie Jacks?... I don't appear to have one of dem... and I want to fit in with the group...

Good news on your aunty Sweety... :l
          Oh just this little bespoke place I know called Google.

Must go and watch the last half hour of Downton.........last episode tonight.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well, I'm orf to get comfy and put the footsies up. Have a good rest of your nights m'dears... will see yiz on the morrow. :l

Comment

JackieClaire;1583584 wrote: Oh just this little bespoke place I know called Google.
              One of these "quaint" little shops dahlink... I know JUST what you mean. I'll drop by there tomorrow and pick up a little "one off" to bring with. Mwah mwah...

:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1583585 wrote: Well, I'm orf to get comfy and put the footsies up. Have a good rest of your nights m'dears... will see yiz on the morrow. :l
                Nighters Zens:l

Comment

mollyka;1583588 wrote: Ah I'm so glad for her --- and you --- it's great having good news -- cherish it --- doesn't always come along as regular as we'd like!!!
                  I'm gonna get off too --- dunno what's wrong with me now --- my eyes are all blurry and I can't stop sneezing --- mebbe an allergy to doing nothin!!!
                  Talk on the morrow lovely people xxxxx
                  And nighters to you too Molls:l Sorry about yer eyes and sneezing--hope yer ok?:l

Suppose may head on now myself, sweet dreams all xxx

Comment

Feck missed yiz all - mother stayed later than normal - then Love / Hate had to be watched with Mr S -final episode.
                    Agnes Browne had an American playing a Dublin woman -go figure why that was. Accent was dire. So you were right Molls.

Love/Hate is different thay are mostly 'real' Dubs...... there is a real cop and a real skanger from the flats playing a skanger from the flats. Great stuff.

- talk tomorrow
                    Night night !

Comment

Working...
                    X