Army Thread Wednesday 13th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1584631 wrote: Yeah, it was kind of hard to work for the rich wans and nod to their "complaints" when, really, most of them wouldn't know a complaint if it came up and poked them in the eye.

Has the site gone wonky your end too?
    Yep.

I also come over all peasanty and communisty after we've visited stately homes.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1584633 wrote: Just.............bit louder pliz......

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????!!!!!!

Gawd, it's like treacle innit?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1584634 wrote: Site deffo not so lekker. I'll see you on the flip side, folksies. Alarm goes off again in just over six hours :upset:
        Have a lekker nag se slaap! (Did I say it right?)

Comment

JackieClaire;1584635 wrote: Yep.

I also come over all peasanty and communisty after we've visited stately homes.
          Och I know. I had to bite my tongue so often during that 14 years. Here was me of the bogtrotting peat-cutting fame... and them all spoilt rotten and wanting a good slap.

Comment

Evening all (I'm whispering - can't be bothered to do big fancy writing)

Hope a good week is being had by one and all, another manic week! Will try and read back a bit now
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Zenstyle;1584649 wrote: Och I know. I had to bite my tongue so often during that 14 years. Here was me of the bogtrotting peat-cutting fame... and them all spoilt rotten and wanting a good slap.
              Bit like me in the posh wine merchants.............where on earth I found the sympathetic nod from when they whined on they couldn't get their golf clubs in their new Jag astounds me.

Proper Geordie from mining background.

Yo there Sylv. Just off to feed. I'll try and get back if the site lets me.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1584654 wrote: Bit like me in the posh wine merchants.............where on earth I found the sympathetic nod from when they whined on they couldn't get their golf clubs in their new Jag astounds me.

Proper Geordie from mining background.
                :H:H:H

Twats!!!

Comment

Hiya Sylvie and Mollers!

Mollers... I'm never OUT of bed these days! So, yep, that's where I'm at. I've even taken to layering my pajamas with t-shirts... I'm styling! How was your day?

Comment

Hi Zen! Hi still awake army!
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Hiya Siren! How're things with you? )

Comment

Don't ask! Literally my ENTIRE life is about to change in the next year. It's very stressful!

How's things with you?
                        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Oh gosh, I don't like the sound of that Siren. I guess I should go take a look at FB and see what's been going on. Hang in there, whatever it is... :l

I'm doing OK. Recovering from a wee op I had last week and I'm making today my last day of "taking it easy". I can't believe how good I am at sleeping! Who knew?!

I'll go and take a peek at your wall and catch up with your news... X

Comment

Not sure it's there. I don't share much there.

My divorce is in progress - should be final mid-Jan. He and I are still living together.

My company is shutting down my office and moving me to the Maryland area. I work from home, so that's a huge change - I'll have to go into the office 4 days a week. I'll be in a new area, on my own, no friends.

I've started dating again. I like it, but I keep picking men who are unavailable in some way.

Work is crazy busy.

There - I think you are caught up! :H:H:H

Comment

I don't put much on FB because I have a lot of work contacts on there, including upper management.

Comment

Oh blimey! Yep, you have a LOT going on there Siren.

Are you going to have to sell your house and move?

Comment

Working...
                                X