Army Thread Wednesday 13th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning from a rainy (?) Cape Town. We were supposed to have clear skies until tomorrow. Hopefully it'll clear up later in the day - I didn't think to bring a warm jacket.

OK... so who stole my mojo? I need to get myself jacked up, but can't seem to gather the energy to do so. I'll give my morning latte 30 minutes or so and see if it helps.

Have a lekker Hump Day, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tips in the rain. It is cold and frosty here but it could be a lovely clear blue sky day.
    Hello Army and welcome Giraffe:welcome:

I have had a stressful few days worrying about all the stuff I have suddenly planned. I never slept the night before last. BUT had a great nights sleep last night and feel great this morning.

A runner I know who is a recovering alkie gave me some great advice re effortlessness (sp)? The deep breathing part got me to sleep :thanks:

Got loads to do today So just having a quiet cuppa before the day starts!

Comment

Good morning Army. Hi Tips, Anon. Cold and dark here still, not holding out much hope for anything other than grey skies, sadly.

The good news is my cold seems to have dissipated into mild sniffles, I can live with that. Off for a quick shower. Good morning those to come :l
      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

MORNIN' ARMY :waving:
        tiptronic_ct;1584422 wrote:
        OK... so who stole my mojo? I need to get myself jacked up, but can't seem to gather the energy to do so. I'll give my morning latte 30 minutes or so and see if it helps.

Have a lekker Hump Day, Army.Thank you Tips - glad I'm not the only one
        anon;1584432 wrote:

A runner I know who is a recovering alkie gave me some great advice re effortlessness
        (sp)? The deep breathing part got me to sleep

Got loads to do today So just having a quiet cuppa before the day starts!
        Can you tell us more about this Ms A when you catch your breath. Reckon a few of us could do with it Is there a buke - CD?

GERRUP the rest of yiz !!! inkele:
        I am about to head off into day 3 of this 'effin course
        I WILL open Skiverville today -' cos it will keep me sane

Later gaters !

Comment

:hiya: Army

If my interwebnettythingy gives me any more this hassles: :b&d:

Here's a cuppajoe for all who need some mojo :cupajoe:

Busy busy busy day, people, talk later
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Our Whizzy, BHaloooo, Satzuma, Dreamydooo, Mollymoooo,

While everyone's looking for their mojo can they see if they can find my get up and go...........it's got up and gone.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi rest of you. Satz just google Effortlessness. I am no good at sending links but I just do the relaxation bit and it works wonderfully!:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1584449 wrote: Hi rest of you. Satz just google Effortlessness. I am no good at sending links but I just do the relaxation bit and it works wonderfully!:goodjob:
                Tried the google thingy and that did not work! I will contact Joe (alky runner) and see what He comes up with!

Comment

Orff to work, me lovelies. See youse in a bit.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, just flying in to let you know i'm alive and well, was af for alice in chains (which makred 1 weeks) met the band and they were just the nicest guys! i'm officially constantly busy so gonna have to just be fly bys when i can check in. uni's going well, bands going great, few drama's with the wife but nothing we can't handle. been having a few anxiety issues, possibly down to living alone (?) but getting through it. hope you're all well

-inchy
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Urrghhh! I mean.....good morning army. Could defo do with some of that effortlessness stuff whizzy. Does it work with everything?

Comment

Hiya inchy! Good to see you.

Comment

Morning army its bright and cool out today but dry. Got some laundry to sort out when it dries and finish some housework I left yesterday. Then later i'll walk up to the library to get some books cds etc. My energy levels are a bit better today I hope it lasts as I've been dog tired the last few days. Happy hump day til later.out::lilheart:

Comment

Howdy Doody Army from the bowels of the workhouse :waving:
                            Just finished 3 days of ull:hitme:
                            3 days of my life I will never get back :H
                            I am FECKED!:upset:

Off home now

Later Gaters

Comment

Honeys, I'm hooooome....

Actually, was home all day, except for the scrounging of the wooden pallets, the first stopping at the shops for ciggies, the second visit to the shops, the third visit to the shops and just now the fourth visit to the shops. The last one was crucial: otherwise no milk in my coffee tomorrow morning. And I hate shopping.

Sick and tired of feeling tired, so tomorrow is big girl panty day for a B12 shot: I heard it's excruciating. Anybody knows? Satz, did you mention B12 yesterday or so? I take it the project management course did not dazzle the socks off you?

Later all

(Where are you all hiding? Is there really room enough for everybody behind the couch?)
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X