Army Thread Wednesday 13th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mollers... I have a couple of "friends" I don't know on FB too! It bothers me that it might have been an alcohol related lapse of memory... :egad:

Comment

Zenstyle;1584685 wrote: Oh blimey! Yep, you have a LOT going on there Siren.

Are you going to have to sell your house and move?
      Yes, we will sell. He will find a place and I will have to find a place of my own. That part I'm OK with. The part about moving to a new area on my own freaks me out. I have NEVER lived on my own. I'm looking forward to it but it scares me.

mollyka;1584687 wrote:
      jaysus!!!
      Still living with the soon-to-be ex?? How's that working out? Is it a sad thing for you or are you relieved? Just don't answer if I'm bein nosy!
      How far is Maryland from where you are now? Would it be better to be going out meeting people (well I like that bit) ?
      Dating ---- don't envy you THAT one --- one ol shagger would be enough for me if he were ever to bog off --- prolly an age thing tho:H
      Seriously tho --- sounds like an AWFUL lot on your plate ---- are you swimming frantically under water or are you ok with it all really?
      It's neither at the moment - status quo. It will be sad when we get our own places.

It's a 2.5 hour drive from where I am now (with my lead foot). There are tons more people down there, but I suspect it's just a microcosm.

I am treading water, trying not to go under. It's day to day. I know I will be OK, but not quite yet.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Ya just HAD to remind me of the feckin shower didn't ya???!!! :H:H:H

Comment

Siren136;1584691 wrote: Yes, we will sell. He will find a place and I will have to find a place of my own. That part I'm OK with. The part about moving to a new area on my own freaks me out. I have NEVER lived on my own. I'm looking forward to it but it scares me.

It's neither at the moment - status quo. It will be sad when we get our own places.

It's a 2.5 hour drive from where I am now (with my lead foot). There are tons more people down there, but I suspect it's just a microcosm.

I am treading water, trying not to go under. It's day to day. I know I will be OK, but not quite yet.
          Hmmm... Well, from my limited experience I would say you need to take things as sloooowwwwllly as you can. I jumped in with both feet when I got divorced... I changed anything and everything I could change in my life... and if I could go back and do it again I would do it a lot slower and not rush into things like I did. I ditched too many things at once and I thought I was being brave but I ended up scaring the crap out of myself. I don't know if it makes any sense, what I just said. I guess the bottom line is I would take it slow and steady if I had to go through that major life change again.

And I wish you lots of luck. :l You're a smart cookie and I think you will do just fine hon...

Comment

I have to go out in this bleedin storm in my PJs to bring Cheryl pizza that Kenny made for her. Jaysus... the things ya do...

If yiz have dispersed by the time I get back, I'll see youz on the morrow... X

Comment

Zenstyle;1584694 wrote: Hmmm... Well, from my limited experience I would say you need to take things as sloooowwwwllly as you can. I jumped in with both feet when I got divorced... I changed anything and everything I could change in my life... and if I could go back and do it again I would do it a lot slower and not rush into things like I did. I ditched too many things at once and I thought I was being brave but I ended up scaring the crap out of myself. I don't know if it makes any sense, what I just said. I guess the bottom line is I would take it slow and steady if I had to go through that major life change again.

And I wish you lots of luck. :l You're a smart cookie and I think you will do just fine hon...
              I don't have much choice. Husband filed for divorce, job moved. The only choice I have is where I live and if I don't move I'll be out of an extremely satisfying and well paying job.

I'm not going to do much dating right now. The guy I really like is not available at the moment (his kids) and that's fine - I need to work on me.

And thanks!
              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X