Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't deserve this site

I wanted to follow up

Hello fellow MWOs. I wanted to follow up today, now that I'm getting myself together. Wish I could have posted earlier, but had a very very busy day at work. It sucked the first few hours. Could barely get out of bed, cause I couldn't sleep last night. The mind was flipping out. Yeah, you know the feeling. Anyway, I'm kinda glad I was busy, cause it helped me sweat out some poison. I have to run again, but will check in to hang with you all when I get some more time. Whenever I go on a bender like that, I get so behind in my responsibilities. I big thanks to everybody that was on here to listen to me pout. :upset: Haha. I was hurting so bad. Uggg. I'm going to bookmark this thread for myself, and I can check it out if I think of having a drink again. When will I learn I just can't have a couple. Oh well, looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight, and getting back to my normal workout routine tomorrow. I hope all of you out there are doing great. Take care. :huggy :hug: :huggy
    where does this go?

Comment

[SIZE=5]:goodjob:
      Sleep Tight Sweety and look forward to a truely wonderful tomorrow !
      ~Niblet ~ SIZE]

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

it is not easy, try not to beat yourself up, I felt like this on saturday after promising not to get wasted at an art opening.
        stay strong. and keep coming back
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
        X