Army Thread Monday 18th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broken halo;1586981 wrote: oh, even better! I love mushrooms!
    You know what... rice isn't my fave but this risotto is starting to sound pretty good. Sign me up for it Reccy!

Don't worry about being chipper BH... I get a bit manic in my chipperness sometimes and they are prolly so fecked off with me they'll think you're dead fine!!! I do anyway, so feck the rest of 'em!

Comment

mollyka;1586985 wrote: OK -- I'm off to the leaba lovelies --- pure knackered I am!!
      On the morrow xxx
      Catch you on the morrow Missus. Have a good night's sleep so you can go out there and kick more arse! :l

Comment

OK -- I'm off to the leaba lovelies --- pure knackered I am!!
        On the morrow xxx
        Night Molly, sleep well. (What's a leaba?)

Don't worry about being chipper BH... I get a bit manic in my chipperness sometimes and they are prolly so fecked off with me they'll think you're dead fine!!! I do anyway, so feck the rest of 'em!
        Thanks Zen. I am glad for the chipperness. Back to work tomorrow after two days off. My finances are a nightmare right now (direct result of my drinking I might add, three weeks bonus lost)...yet I feel so happy. Might have something to do with the fact that I am not pouring a depressant down my throat on a nightly basis!
        Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

broken halo;1586993 wrote: Night Molly, sleep well. (What's a leaba?)

Thanks Zen. I am glad for the chipperness. Back to work tomorrow after two days off. My finances are a nightmare right now (direct result of my drinking I might add, three weeks bonus lost)...yet I feel so happy. Might have something to do with the fact that I am not pouring a depressant down my throat on a nightly basis!
          "Leaba" is Gaelic for bed. Us and the Oirish share the word. )

Yep, every happy day you can get is a good one. At this point in my life (I'm 51) I don't give a shit WHY I wake up in a good mood... I am just thankful, plain and simple.

I do know when I was hammering the grog I NEVER woke up in a good mood. I was extremely depressed towards the end and it was awful... :upset: You can ask JackieClaire... she remembers... it was just horrid. So, yep, I'm glad to be chipper and I don't care how I get that way... I will take it any day of the week! And I'm glad you feel good and I hope that your finances improve. Mine have got better since I screwed my head on right. Still a far cry from being out of the woods... I'm still in debt... but I don't feel as if I'm drowning now, that feeling of being overwhelmed has gone. I think that was part of the anxiety from drinking too much.

Comment

"Leaba" is Gaelic for bed. Us and the Oirish share the word. )
            did not know that. Thank you

I do know when I was hammering the grog I NEVER woke up in a good mood. I was extremely depressed towards the end and it was awful... You can ask JackieClaire... she remembers... it was just horrid. So, yep, I'm glad to be chipper and I don't care how I get that way... I will take it any day of the week! And I'm glad you feel good and I hope that your finances improve. Mine have got better since I screwed my head on right. Still a far cry from being out of the woods... I'm still in debt... but I don't feel as if I'm drowning now, that feeling of being overwhelmed has gone. I think that was part of the anxiety from drinking too much.
            Yep, JC remembers me at my worst too. She gets around, thank god. Everything is getting better day by day Zen, and I learned a lot from that last horrible 'slip' (more like a physical and mental freefall into oblivion!)

I never want to go back to that.

My leaba is also calling, it's been lovely chatting with you. Goodnight Zen and everyone
            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Well, I'm off to plonk down on the couch and check out Words and Facebook. It's gonna be a bloomin' early night tonight! If I even watch a fillum I'll call it a success.

Comment

broken halo;1587012 wrote: did not know that. Thank you

Yep, JC remembers me at my worst too. She gets around, thank god. Everything is getting better day by day Zen, and I learned a lot from that last horrible 'slip' (more like a physical and mental freefall into oblivion!)

I never want to go back to that.

My leaba is also calling, it's been lovely chatting with you. Goodnight Zen and everyone
                Yeah, I think we all know how dark the dark places can get. Thank God we're here now and able to discuss it and look back at it and we're not living in the misery. Amen to that sister. :l

Goodnight and sleep tight. XXX

Comment

Working...
                X