Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 20th November

Good morning, Army

Can you believe it's Hump Day already? Before we know it, it'll be POETS day and then the weekend will be over. It's practically next week already! Better get your arses in gear to do what you still needed to.

Have a lekker day, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tips and all to come

Which gear should we put our arses in? First gear? Second? Top gear? Or perhaps it was a sartorial reference? I think my arse is stuck in reverse gear.

Happy hump day

Comment

Morning Mr Tips & all to come.

Dark morning here but alot milder compared to yesterday

Comment

(Can't decide if you're an incurable optimist or a hopeless pessimist today, Tips.:H:H)

Morning Tips and Cheeky and others
        Farmers sprayed in the orchards yesterday; which means my head is stuffed with cotton wool. Will be better later

'K, here's coffee :cupajoe::cupajoe::cupajoe:.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1587607 wrote: (Can't decide if you're an incurable optimist or a hopeless pessimist today, Tips.:H:H)

I can't decide either, Dreamy :H:H:H

Good morning to you and Celtie too.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ah, well fine then.

Comment

Morning Tips. Hump day, already? The weeks are fair flying in.

Morning chick, thank god it's not as cold as yesterday. One coat might suffice today :H

Good morning Dreamy, sorry about the cotton wool head, is that why there's no coffee? :upset:
              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Goodness, you locked up the barracks this/my morning and here you are again! Morning. And I did make coffee; see if you like it:
                DreamThinkDo;1587607 wrote: 'K, here's coffee :cupajoe::cupajoe::cupajoe:.
                The coats and the gloves will follow you all through winter.

Cotton wool head better, thanks

OK, time to be productive

Comment

Glugs my coffee and heads of to the shower. Than you Dreamy, enjoy your productivity!
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Morning molly! Wow, you have done loads already, what time did you get up at? I was up at ten past six and didn't manage anything like that.

Off to work, only one coat today, but I am sticking with two pairs of gloves! Have a wonderful hump day everyone.

Comment

Morning busiest Molly

mollyka;1587635 wrote: chicken cleaned out and fed and watered -- tick
                      So glad I don't have to clean out chicken - how many pairs of gloves did you use for that? :H:H:H

Comment

Morning all, busy barracks today, always nice to see
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1587643 wrote: Rob Ford Denies "Eating Pussy" During Live, Televised Press Conference

Haha --- did yiz all see this? And him knocking over some councillor woman or something at a meeting --- feckin GAS!!! Jilly and Mike are LOVING it over in Toronto!!!
                          EATING PUSSY, (lol, great start to the morning, laughing my head off here)
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Chickadee, Dreamydooo, BHalooo, Mollymoo, Pinkles...........

Laughing like a drain here, Molls. :H:H:H
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm good yeah, the cars fecked again, lol. So mrs pinky has lent me 350 pounds to go get a micra today, it's from the garage i always take me cars too. it's just a run around, but I can trust the mechani, he reckons it will last 1 year and then he will find me something else. Or i could get a car on finance, but i just can't afford the payments.

But apart from that I'm good yeah, I have no luck with cars

How's u mollers and the bairns?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X